Welcome to the first and only crossword puzzle app where you can partner up with friends to work together to finish the puzzles! And best of all, it is completely free to play.*
See the video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWqh4Hc8VIc
"Most fun and playable iPhone Xword! I've tried many, but this one has features that keep me coming back for more." - Tonitt
"This is a great app- easy and fun to use. I love being able to do the puzzle with a friend" - Pizazz 2
"Tons of puzzle choices. Great way to work on crosswords with friends near and far. Love it!" - R25s
Crossword Connect features:
- The best crossword puzzle experience on the AppStore
- Beautiful interface, especially on retina displays
- Over 100 crossword puzzles from top crossword puzzle creators
- Single player mode in addition to the innovative collaborative mode
- Sync games across devices. Start a game on your iPhone, complete it on your iPad
- In-game hints, including asking your Facebook friends for help
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact us either in the app in Settings -> Feedback or at our feedback page at http://cc.cromulentlabs.com/feedback/
* Some in-game hints and single-player puzzles charge in-app currency which can be either earned or purchased.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's a great app and it's exactly what one of my friends and I have been looking for but I wish it had a chat function built in so we could discuss clues and I wish there wasn't quite as much lag between her typing and me seeing it. Otherwise, great!
Perfect for collaborative crosswords - doesn't send me spam and has a ton of different puzzles.
I love playing this app with my friends!
- Cromulent Labs, Inc
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Cromulent Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- 1,000 Coins $0.99
- 2,500 Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.