Featured by Apple (“Best New Apps”), The Verge, Techcrunch, Wired, The Next Web, Fast Company, Lifehacker and many more
“The calendar app that's changing my life”
“I love the design so much I'm finding any excuse to add new events to it”
“The calendar app I've been waiting all my life. ”
Peek is a quick and simple to use calendar for your iPhone. It is designed to be glanceable and intuitive. Peek presents the essentials in a easy to understand manner, without overwhelming you with data you might not need for an on-the-go experience.
Life can be stressful, why not managing it in a slightly more playful way. Peek is designed to offer a fluid, fast and fun way to have a glance at your schedule. Along with a fresh look into the user interface, it introduces new behaviors for interaction to make the experience more delightful. Try the Peek’s shading gesture or simply shake the phone to see some Peek's life events.
HUMAN ORIENTED & FLAT DESIGN
• A completely redesigned calendar experience for iPhone.
• An interface that is clean and content focused.
• Unified timeline view.
• Expanded current week: Today, Tomorrow and the rest of the week.
ADDING EVENTS NEVER WAS SO FUN
• Simple and fast to add events or edit them.
• Tap and hold on any day to add a new event.
• Adjust event start & end time w/o ever again typing or scrolling time wheel!
• Adjust event's start time with 2 taps or drags.
• Adjust event's end time with shrinking bar size.
USE INTERACTIVE & IMMERSIVE GESTURES
• Shading gesture - cup your hand over the top to reveal the time.
• Shake to get suggestions on Peek’s life events.
• Drag or swipe to the right to peek and view the duration and the location of events.
CUSTOMISABLE & FLEXIBLE
• Sync all external calendars supported by build-in calendar including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, etc.
• Different color themes.
• Controlled sound and vibration feedback.
• Alarms integrated.
• Monday/Sunday start option.
• Timezone Support with picker.
fixed scaling for iPhone 6 and up devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I'd really like it if you could choose different colors for different calendars and/or events. It would make it less confusing since me along with many of other people use multiple calendars. Otherwise I love the app.
Useless to me
I got it thinking this would FINALLY be a calendar I could actually understand. But oh, by the way, you can't add anything on that calendar. You have to use your existing calendar, and it will transport your existing events from your original calendar. Which on my opinion, is hard to use. I don’t want to have to use two calendars!!! I want to use just this one to put in crap!! And Laos, another thing, if has NO IPHONE X SUPPORT. Those ugly black bars at the top of the screen. I’m quite irritated. I’m glad I got this on a day it was free, though LOL
Just use your existing calendar
I tried to use this, and being a college student, I have many events (especially classes) that take place more than one day a week. However, this app doesn’t include the ability to select more than one day when scheduling events. For that matter, I can’t easily cancel events, and despite the nice-looking interface, it took a while to figure out how to use it. Save your three bucks!
- Square Mountains OU
- 21.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Square Moutains OU
- In-App Purchases
- Pinky theme $0.99
- Conrast theme $0.99
- Dark theme $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.