MyHumana provides quick and easy access to your Humana insurance information.
- View important information you need about your plan details, including deductibles & balances. Also view information for dependents and other delegated members covered under your plan.
- View, display and fax your Medical, Dental and Pharmacy ID Cards.
- Get pricing for your prescriptions at local pharmacies and find cost-saving opportunities through Humana Pharmacy.
Pay My Bill
- HumanaOne members; make one-time payments, set up recurring payments, add/edit/delete payment methods, view payment history and invoice details
- See your latest claims, their status, summary and detailed information.
- Find a doctor, pharmacy, dentist, hospital or urgent care center. Search by name, specialty, ZIP code or current location.*
- View and edit your profile information (depending on your plan, certain fields may not be editable)
* Requires location sharing enabled on your phone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Members eligible for telemedicine will now see an important message on their dashboard.
* Fixes to claims and claims ordering
* Bug fixes and improvements under the hood!
* As always, if you have any questions about the app, please email us at MobileDevelopers@humana.com. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Review the APP, not the company
I’ve had the Humana app as long as I’ve had Humana, about 3 years now. I’ve never had a problem with the app. Everything opens the way it’s supposed to. Updates of stuff I did at the dr are pretty quick to show up. No issues worth noting.
Regarding people who bash the app with 1-star and 2-star reviews; take a closer look at what they’re saying. Many of them give the app a low rating because the app doesn’t do something they think it should, call Humana on the phone, and then give the APP a low rating because they got frustrated on the PHONE CALL. True, the app doesn’t do absolutely everything. But it’s an app! If you want 100% access to 100% of everything, just go to the full website!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the review! If you ever have any suggestions or feedback for us on what you'd like to see in the future, please free to message us at MobileFeedback@humana.com
The App does not allow you to ask FAQ’s frequently asked questions, you HAVE to cal and work your way through their phone tree, if you figure it out you might be able to understand the person that answers with a heavy accent!
ALSO, shortly after signing up the website had a problem, I could not sign in. Wanted me to create a new password! The HUMANA, RxMentor, and Humana Pharmacy all use the SAME password, HUMANA knows it but customers don’t, took more that a week to finally call, because I could NOT sign in, I called and got someone to have me change my password! If I did not ask her if this password would work for other Humana sites, I would have been rejected AGAIN and AGAIN, trying to use the original password! Try and get a person without a heavy accent is impossible!
Great @ feedback
For starters the bug that was mentioned by other users about the digital ID not saving to photos appears to be fixed even though it was not mentioned in the last update notes.
This developer is incredibly responsive and open / receptive to feedback. I requested the option to save my digital ID to the “wallet app” and the developer was very open about the request and was told it is on the roadmap.
I know app design is more difficult than most users realize but this team appears to be sincerely devoted to improving their app.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.