Optimized helps you track your everyday life to improve it. Simply log all your daily activities in a single app and learn how everything you do and everyone you meet influences your life, health and fitness.
Optimized, previously known as OptimizeMe, has been featured in TechCrunch, TheNextWeb, Lifehacker, AppAdvice, Mac|Life, MobiHealthNews and more.
Optimized allows you to track your everyday activities, places you visit and people you meet. You can also log your Mood, Stress Level, Health Status, Quality of Sleep, Weight, Symptoms, Period and any other custom parameters. Optimized automatically tracks your Steps and Active Minutes with M7 (iPhone 5S or higher), Weather, Temperature and Moon Phase.
Optimized works best with free activity tracker Moves (moves-app.com), that automatically tracks Running, Cycling, Walking, Steps, Calories and Locations. Optimized also integrates with Fitbit, Jawbone UP and any apps and devices connected to Apple's Health app.
Your virtual life coach Ari translates all your lifelogging and quantified self data into your personal insights by automatically mining correlations: How does walking affect your sleep? How does your time spent at work influence your health? How do other people affect your mood? The more you track, the more insights you will get - and the more accurate they will be.
Optimized is a lifelogging app that helps you discover more about your life, health and fitness, improve your productivity and get decision support and motivation in your everyday life.
TRACK YOUR LIFE AND HEALTH
• Automatically track your Steps and Active Minutes with M7 (iPhone 5S)
• Automatically track Weather, Temperature and Moon Phase
• Log your daily activities in four categories: Health, Pleasure, Creativity and Routine
• Log the places you visit and people you meet
• Automatically predict your daily activities based on your personal statistics
• Track your mood and find out what makes you happy
• Keep a private journal of your everyday life with photos and comments
• Customize any activities and quantified self parameters you want to track
• Integrate with Moves: Running, Cycling, Walking, Steps, Calories and Locations
• Integrate with Apple Health: Sleep, Weight, Calories and other health data from any Healthkit-enabled source to Optimized
• Integrate with Fitbit and Jawbone UP: Sleep, Calories Eaten, Calories Burned, Active Minutes, Steps, Floors, Weight, Body Fat
• Correlations: Get personal insights from automatic analysis of your lifelogging and quantified self data
• Productivity: Get a productivity push by focusing on activities that matter to you
• Goals: Set your daily goals for any important activities and parameters
• Life coach: Spot new trends and reach your goals with your personal life coach Ari
• Analyzer: Visualize your lifelogging and quantified self data with multiple interactive charts
• All your data stays inside the app and only leaves if you backup to Dropbox or export to CSV
• You can add, edit or delete your lifelogging data any time directly in the app
Follow us on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/OptimizedApp
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OptimizedMobileApp
Learn more about Optimized at http://Optimized-App.com
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at feedback@Optimized-App.com
- Updated integration with Fitbit
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
First Update in a Year
I used this app all the time for several months. This is the first update that it has received in a year. If they wanted to really improve it, they would make it compatible with the Apple Watch and create a widget for easier tracking of how time is spent. Even something so quick as changing the timer, and allow for more in depth additions only from within the phone app would greatly enhance the app. Would love to switch back from aTimelogger2, but there needs to be something more compelling to switch back too.
Want to love it
I used this app HARDCORE during my most intense semester (took 16 credits during the summer) and recorded EVERY MOMENT. It had a great data and it showed me a lot about myself but it just became too much. Now it gives me a pit in my stomach to look at it because it became so stressful to log all my data. I'm going back to it now and using moves to make it simpler but I agree with many of the reviews about how buggy it is. It's not as smooth as it could be (using iPhone 6). I also have an apple watch and they don't have a companion app for it yet. That would be the best companion app for tracking your life. No need to open your phone and tap the app and press so much. Just flick your wrist and tap twice would be amazing. Input that and I'll give five stars for sure.
The app is very well-made and a joy to use, but the developer makes it clear that they may collect personally-identifiable information which is a big privacy concern.
- OptimizeMe GmbH
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 OptimizeMe GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.