Are your backups synchronized?
Use DSync. Use it for backups. Use it to organize your files.
DSync allows you to easily compare and synchronize two folders on your computer.
Three steps is all it takes for DSync to synchronize your files. Select the folders, compare them, synchronize them.
Can it really be that easy? Sure it can.
After spending years trying to use tools that are too complicated, create hidden files or just too limited, we've developed DSync - the easiest way to synchronize files on Mac.
With the advanced algorithms in the latest version of DSync, synchronizing large folders with many files won't be a problem. You can even fine-tune your synchronization by skipping, deleting of reversing the copy direction of the files you choose to.
"The app can dig deep into your folder structure, and supports a fast asymmetric synchronization mechanism that can help you keep track of changes with minimal effort." - MacWorld.com
"A handy and user-oriented utility that provides the tools required to compare and synchronize two folders with just a couple of mouse clicks." - Softpedia.com
- easy to use interface 3-step user interface
- compare folders
- search ability with real-time results
- results filtering
- ability to compare massive amount of files
- fast scanning performance and low memory usage
- traverse sub-folders option
- compare File Sizes
- compare File Contents, based on file CRC checksum
- asymmetric synchronization option
- manual per-file synchronization option
- Swap folders ability
- Can Delete Files option to prevent accidental deletion of files
- fast synchronization
- progressbar to see exact progress when comparing and when synchronizing
- shows folder contents including name, size and date for each item
- ability to override synchronization direction
- fine-grained selection of synchronization procedures
- support for iCloud, DropBox and Google Drive
- QuickLook support
- Print ability
- fullscreen support
- on-screen tutorial
And much more!
Check out the documentation and tutorial video available on our site!
If you have any questions about using DSync, please send us an email at: email@example.com
- high performance file compare (7x speed improved compared to previous version)
- added support for latest operating systems
- fixed dark mode color issues
- fixed freeze when synchronizing files
- fixed incorrect time remaining estimate when initial file compare is not completed
- fixed occasional empty folder synchronization error
A huge thank you to everyone who helped us release this version! If you have any feedback, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This product might be good but I was unable to get it to compare properly without taking a long time to compare 50 gigs of data. I have contacted support to see what they can do; I will adjust my rating depending on their response.
Still pretty rudimentary for its price
I would like to see some equivalent of Windows' ViceVersa app, with features like abilty to hide file categories (e.g. hide all files that are the same, or hide all that are unique in source or target, or hide only newer (or larger) in source, etc. Ability to display the checksum. Ability to sort by name, date, size, etc. Needs file and folder filters (that is, to hide files based on wildcard mask, extension, date, size, etc). When pressing "synchronize", a quick preview of what is going to be done and in which direction - not sure if it does that, was too scared to press the button. But I do like the speed, it is faster than folder sync
Does what it says and drop dead easy to use.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.