Want to Repost Your Own Favorite Photos and Videos from Instagram?
Looking to Share All The Your Best Posts on Instagram with All of Your friends?
Repost for Instagram lets you repost and regram your photos and videos to Instagram.
No longer will you need to take screenshots of photos to repost.
Repost It! also lets you repost your own Videos!
Download Repost now and start sharing with all of your friends!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
- Multiple Video / Photo Repost Support
- Faster Reposting
- Fixed Various Issues
- SDK Updates
- Other Bug Fixes
Thank you for the support, and if you love this app, a 5 star rating would be greatly appreciated!
Ratings and Reviews
Help Me understand
This is by far my favorite app. However, How come the videos we repost from the app doesn’t automatically save to my phone gallery like it use to ? Is this how the updated version is or am I doing something wrong? I remember some months ago even if I copy link and repost the video to instagram it would save on my phone so I’ll always have the video or I would be able to repost at a later date. That way was sooooo convenient. Now I’m just able to share on instagram and it’s doesn’t save to phone. Help ? Please! Awesome app nonetheless;)
I really like this app. It does what it should and there is really no lag time at all. If there was complaint it would be that the ads are annoying considering that you had to pay for the app so you shouldn't have to see them. I had this app before when it free so at that time the ads didn't matter but now that I had to pay for this app I don't want to see them at all. Other than that it's a great app.
I’m having a problem...
In all, it’s a great app. I can repost things with or without the extra watermark and I can put it in any corner. But for some reason, most of the links just aren’t working. It’ll tell me something’s wrong with the link, but nothing is. Or it will tell me that there was an error loading, even when I have full WiFi. That needs to be fixed because I spent money on this app. There would be no point getting it and deleting it. It would just be a waste of money. Thank you for reading.
- Sepia Software LLC
- 56.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sepia Software LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Repost Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.