The best Tripmaster ever made.
Now integrated with Flic and Flic 2, the smartest wireless button (http://flic.io)!
Follow your roadbook.
A professional Tripmaster to follow your route, meter by meter (or yard by yard!) with maximum accuracy and reliability. The app will automatically detect what's the appropriate distance unit measure (km or miles).
Keep on eye on the slopes using the app inclinometer.
In the most challenging moments check the slope, set an alarm and do not exceed "your" limits, if any...
Missed a step?
No problem! Adjust total and partial counters and start again... or, even better, just select the "reverse mode" and drive back until you are "back on track". ;-)
Follow your track on a map.
See your route on the map and pinpoint your most challenging steps.
Save your tracks!
Save your preferred tracks, on request or using the "Auto Save" feature (enabled by default).
Share it with your friends.
Share your challenges with your friends by posting your routes on you preferred social network or via email/message.
You can also export and share your tracks using the most common file formats (KML and GPX).
All the settings you need.
Set your preferences, 3pMaster will remember them...
*** You have an iPad, have a look at "3pMaster Pro" on the App Store ***
You experienced an issue or you want to share with us a suggestion on how we could improve our apps? Tell us via support (at) 3pmaster.com or via our support site.
Not compatible with iPod touch.
Data connection is only required to access the maps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please consider that 3pMaster relies on the device GPS to measure the distances you travel. Accuracy may vary depending of the GPS satellite reception quality.
Thanks to icons8.com for several icons (http://icons8.com).
Thanks to Alice & Flavia for their patience.
New with this release:
● added support for Flic2 (finally!)
● new functionality to test the GPS signal quality (in Settings)
● improved algorithm to measure distance and speed
● new audio confirmation for navigations buttons (enabling "Sounds" in "Settings")
● revamped shared functionality, now leveraging iOS out-of-the-box sharing
● "Night View" is now "Appearance", compatible with Dark Mode (min iOS13)
● removed Facebook login integration (you can still share your track with the share functionality)
● export of the tracks (KML & GPX) now included in the app
● removed "Classic View"
● improved support for the Flic buttons (updated to the latest libraries)
● minor UI improvements
● fixed minor bugs and improved overall app performance
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 3pMaster Ltd
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2020 3pMaster Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Tracks export - 3pMaster $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.