You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
More difficult than real surgery! Can you rise to the challenge?
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than three million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- Over 3 Million units sold Worldwide!
- No. 1 Paid App on App Store Charts - March 2017
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Some of the most fun you can have screwing up"
"The world's hardest game"
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Hey there surgeons!
You asked and we delivered! With this new update, we wanted to focus on the online multiplayer features of the game and make sure to deliver the best experience possible.
- We improved the way matchmaking works. You can now find more matches (no no, not the dating website match!).
Ratings and Reviews
Little bugs and needs improvements
Ok,I really like this game and it is very well made but can you remove the thing on mobile that it zooms out sometimes in the teeth transplant I do not like that at all it really ruins my aim and I hate it and the green syringe it won’t let me hold it sometimes and the drill when I try to pick it up the drill flies off the screen and can’t pick it up and I would like it if you could pick up items off the floor. And the achievements are gone when you leave the app I’m just saying I would like those improvements but other than that really awesome game!
Lots of issues.
Not only are the controls bad, but you can’t even make a good camera that moves properly. The tools that you grab and move with should be followed by the camera quite easily, but that’s not the case at all. You made it that if you want the camera to move with the tools, you have to pull it all the way to the side rather than the camera constantly locking onto the tool you pick up; which risks hitting Bob accidentally. Dumb move.
The tools aren’t even accurate even if you tap to aim it. When I try cutting out the kidneys in the Kidney Transplant, it always misses and stabs Bob elsewhere. Even if I tap to aim with the tool, it still misses and goes elsewhere. I’m unable to pull it forward or backwards, it just stays in the constant position and I’m only able to move it up and down. Another dumb move you made, which has me unable to get an A++ on it.
I haven’t seen a mobile gaming company screw up this bad since.. Well, never. It’s been frustrating and it always has been. I really wish someone actually knew what they were doing with this game.
I haven't laughed this hard while failing in a LONG time. The game is actually easier to control than on PC, but that doesn't actually make things any easier. This is a good thing, because awkward controls are half the fun.
There is currently a bug that erases your achievements every time you close the app, and it would be cool to see more surgeries added from the PC version, but neither issue is a deal breaker (and, more importantly, this can be addressed in a future update).
This game is awesome, and well worth the money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bossa Studios Ltd
- 514.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.