Build and defend your way through the universe and discover puzzling alien relics!
Reveal exotic technology and generate different alien species to strategically attack other planets. Battle your way through the galaxy in this multiplayer, intergalactic action adventure game.
- MULTIPLAYER ACTION: Fight against other players online and have intergalactic battles.
- BUILD & DEFEND YOUR PLANETS: Colonise and defend a number of planets across the universe.
- CREATE EPIC ALIEN ARMIES: Create alien species, each with a different skill. Play a game of strategy to conquer other planets.
- PLAY ONLINE OR OFFLINE: Play Pixel Planets wherever you are, you don’t need a wifi connection or be online to play.
- ATTACK YOUR FRIENDS: You can choose to attack your friends directly, as well as random strangers.
- CONTROL YOUR ATTACKS: Choose targets for where your army will attack and control your battles.
- PLAN YOUR DEFENCE: You will know when your base is going to be attacked, so you can prepare and plan your defences. No surprise attacks!
- RETRO STYLE GRAPHICS: Fun, retro pixelated art style. It looks amazing and won’t take up much space on your device!
Please note that Pixel Planets is free to play. Some in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
The Pixel Planets update blasts off!
- Brand new player leagues and leaderboards
- You can now have battles against any other player
- Improved player match-making for battles
- Improved gameplay mechanics and features
- The ability to post on social media and gain free crystals
- Bugs fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Could be a lot better
It's not bad, but needs a lot of improvements. The alien attacking you at certain times is cool, but it needs to be less frequent and it needs to stay around your defense level. The way they attack me now, I can barely defend against it. Also things are too expansive when building things. A couple other bugs and things that could also be fixed, but other than these things, the game is pretty good.
I'm sure this game has potential but it needs a lot of work. As soon as you build your first building.. Which is the solar panel.. The game bugs out and won't let you keep the collected energy... And in order to build the mine you need energy.. The game then prompts you to buy gems... NEEDS A LOT OF WORK.
Couldn’t keep playing
The developer, GameDigits Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GameDigits Ltd
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 GameDigits Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Crystals $2.99
- Small Crystals $0.99
- Large Crystals $8.99
- Super Crystals $17.99
- Epic Crystals $46.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.