Apocalyptic action game. Virtual reality 1st/3rd person shooter with some elements of GTA and DayZ.
Cryotech corporation started to unfreeze cryogenic people, but something went wrong...
Save your girl and try to survive yourself here!
• Virtual reality mode (set it in game settings)
• Big open 3D World
• Day/Night cycle
• Many different types of zombies and monsters
• Allied NPCs, possibility to recruit them to help you while looking for ammo and food in the city
• Selling zombie brains helps to save up for new weapons
• Slow-mo effect - time expansion pills can help you in critical situations
• Auto-aim for new players - disable it in game settings!
• First and Third Person perspective can be used to make both FPS and TPS fans happy!
• Inventory system helps you during the apocalypse
• Hunger system, stamina
• MFi gamepads support
Thank you for playing!
Version 2.2 - Fight Camera fixed, "Exit Aim Mode" button added, crosshair hidden when autoaiming and other improvements.
• Rewritten core player scripts
• New player animations
• Ability to fight with arms, legs and lead pipe
• Many enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update makes the game better, but...
First of all thanks for adding in more things to do on this game, it was getting kinda bland after completing all of the quests. The new zombies/monsters added a little more danger into the game. But luckily I could not find any bugs or glitches in the game, which is good to me. Overall, if the game gets more reviews and improves better, it could have potential.
Now, my suggestions. It would really be helpful if the landmarks on the map had loot spawned in it (Like the coffee shops, libraries, etc.), since it mostly does not serve much of a purpose at the moment. Probably another form of transportation would solve the hassle of walking around, and getting attacked a lot. But there is tons of features that could be added onto the game, and I can't wait for the next update.
Overall, good game, no bugs, could add some stuff, I'd say a great 4 out of 5. Keep making it better. -MACE_Inc.
I played this game when I was younger and it’s really nostalgic
Graphics Are Excellent!!!
- Vyacheslav Khaynyuk
- 149.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 the3daction.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.