Important: Please read before downloading!
Pre-requisites for use:
- This app is currently optimized only for Male workouts
- Gym Membership: this workout is designed to be performed at the gym
- Basic Fitness knowledge. Experience with basic Compound Exercises such as Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift, Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
BAU5 Workout gets you Strong and Lean, quick! The workout is provided through Digital Personal Training. Just press "Start" and be on your way to the beach body you've always wanted.
This app provides a hassle-free way of following the BAU5 Workout. No reading or researching. Just sign-up and press start. Like a Personal Trainer, The BAU5 Workout will be adapted to you and your ability.
- Complete Workout Guidance (Exercises, Weight, Reps, Rest)
- Personalized to you and your preferences
- Video, description and muscle target diagram for each Exercise
- Displays exact equipment setup
- No data entry
- Optimized for 3 workouts per week and plenty of rest
- Hits all main muscle groups
- Progress Photos
- Apple Health Sync
PRO Subscription Features:
- Smart Adapt: adapts to your progress and performance
- Rep Speaker
- Full Workout History and Charts
- Heart Rate monitoring
- More Workouts and Exercises
- Gym setup
- Bodyweight logging
- Apple Watch Extension
- And much more!
- 1 Year PRO subscription (auto renews yearly unless cancelled)
- 3 Month PRO subscription (auto renews every three months unless cancelled)
- 1 Month PRO subscription (auto renews every month unless cancelled)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For any questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com or visit our Facebook Page at www.fb.com/gym.futuristic
What our users are saying:
My search has finally ended! *****
I have downloaded countless workout logging apps only to be disappointed by how clunky most are. This app is simple to use and the workout program actually gets me results, even motivated to go back to the gym. Developers did an excellent job creating this app
Outstanding app *****
by Gene Gunz
Excellent and indeed futuristic design, extremely easy to use. Unlike most fitness apps, bau5 actually turns itself into your personal trainer by taking you step-by-step through every workout. Pretty amazing stuff. I haven't seen anything like it before. Most of all, even for someone seasoned like myself, I found the training routines pretty intense and on point. Great job. A++++
I've been using this app for about a month. So far I am seeing much better progress then I have with any traditional routines I have tried in the past. It tells you exactly what to do (weight, # of sets and reps and times you). The timer is great, gives you that extra push when you need it most. Best I've tried, highly recommend it!!!
- photo crash fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've worked out before, but never at an advanced level, and sometimes it would be on and off. I'd make progress, then gain some of it back, then lose it, etc. Not that it was hard to track or anything, I did that pretty well for all my workouts, but having started up again I wanted to start from scratch and this app was perfect for that. It's new (different) routines compared to what I usually do so it's a nice change of pace and makes for a great motivation to keep at it once again. That being said, it's perfect for those who aren't too advanced already, you need something to get you started and helps, this is it. There are a few things I wish it would have, so I'll give it a 4, but I'm sure, just as I've seen in past reviews, issues and suggestions will be added eventually!
Great Training App
Would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a jump start in the gym. It takes care of tracking your progress and automatically increases weight and reps as you go. I have already seen solid gains and I’ve only been using this app for about 3 months.
At one point I had a small issue with my subscription being recognized and emailed the developers (there’s a button in the app to report any problems) and within THE SAME DAY they responded that they’ve taken care of the issue. I’ve also noticed after reading through the reviews that nearly every suggestion was later added to the app. There is now a pause function, disabling of supersets, great variability, options to skip/change an exercise and the option to work out early if you want to work out more than 3 times a week. Overall it shows that there is a lot of work that goes into this app and the Devs really are trying to take care of its users
Lots of promise but ultimately falls short.
At first, I was pretty excited to use this app. Starting out from day one I could tell there was something off. I'm not sure what algorithm the devs use to judge the weight and reps per set, but it's waaay off. For example, one set for bench had me doing 185lbs for 12 reps. Then on the next set, it chose to do 245lbs for 6 reps. There's also not much variety. If you like to do barbell bench, then this is for you. But anyone that's been training for a while (or even a moderate lifter) can tell you it's a bad idea to have someone do bench for every workout. After the insane difficulty spike with these lifts on upper day, I figured lower would be better. 2 leg exercises (leg press and RDL) was it for legs. After that, they thought it was a good idea to throw more shoulders and the exact same arm routine (bb curl + close grip bench). Guess what day 3 was? That's right, more bench. Oh and Day 4? Yup, more bench press. Fix the algorithm and vary the exercises and this app would be great.
Developer Response ,
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we could work through your issues
- Futuristic Labs, Inc
- 170.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Futuristic Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Subscription $89.99
- PRO Subscription $34.99
- PRO Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.