Spanish Learning Games for Kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell.
• 12 Spanish Lessons - 70 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 6,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
• No In-App Purchases - meaning peace of mind for parents!
FUN SPANISH EXPLAINED
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Spanish uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Spanish language.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
• School Bag Lesson - Learn classroom objects and whose they are.
• Actions - Learn how to use action verbs
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Spanish is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-spanish
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
- We've added a new theme switcher. Select your favorite from a range of new themes!
- Optimized for iPhone XR + iPad Pro 11.
If you enjoy using this app, would you mind taking a moment to rate it on the App Store?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is very enjoyable at the same time you are learning. It is full different of learning games which the kids just think of as fun video games, though I can realize how much they have been learning by our conversations at dinner. They actually were starting to speak Spanish! They began to point out things at the store in Spanish. It really teaches them a lot, and they enjoy it too.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words.
If you ever have any queries, please get in touch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to help.
Best Spanish app for kids Hands Down!
I've been meaning to review this app for a while. This really is the best kids app for learning Spanish. My daughter has been using this app for about 2 years now. She is now ten. This is one of the reasons she loves learning Spanish! This app is fully immersive. It does not speak in English at all. Yet, the child can easily figure out what to do for each game. When it spells words, it even spells in Spanish using the Spanish letter names (not the English letter names). This is how learning to speak a foreign language should be taught. It features pictures/ cartoon illustrations for the words, never showing the word in English. This is wonderful bc the child now associates the picture with the Spanish word, rather than the English word. We learn in our native language with picture and natural objects, we should learn a 2nd language the same way. My daughter knows far more Spanish than the average middle schooler who is in a formal language program at school due to playing this game! The only thing I would complain about is that it only teaches numbers up through 10. My daughter and I would love to see it teach up through 100!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind comments. It's so great to hear that kids enjoy playing and that they are learning. I'll pass your comments about numbers to the development team, hopefully, we'll be able to extend that lesson in the near future!
Sweet Way to Learn Spanish
This is such a sweet little app for young children to learn basic Spanish words. There are so many brief, colorful, fun activities to keep the students busy! The students do have to learn the words for certain activities, or they will be too difficult. This one is good for hours of fun and learning!
- Studycat Limited
- 115.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Studycat Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.