Join the Adventure Company on their dangerous quest to obtain riches and glory! You'll battle terrifying liches, horrific slimes and even the gods! Navigate your party through seemingly simple but deceptively tricky turn-based dungeon crawling. Featuring unbelievable amounts of hidden depth through a large variety of heroes to include in your party, Adventure Company is impossible to put down.
* Unique blend of RPG, puzzle, and roguelike elements
* Fight dangerous monsters and save brave heroes across five unique episodes, including graveyards, forests, icy wastelands, and more
* Over 25 unique monsters, each with different abilities
* More than 10 unique heroes, allowing you to build your Adventure Company as you see fit
* Variety of achievements and heroes/abilities to unlock
* Optimized to play in one hand/portrait mode, so you can play on the go. No need to fumble around with your phone's orientation
Adventure Company is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is awesome! However...
This game is really fun and would allow for really easy quick bursts of game play if it did not wait so much to allow you to go to the home screen. This does not happen with any other game or app I have. Also, why do enemies still hit you if you get their hp to 0 and why does it always ask you if you want to switch leaders? If you could fix this that would definitely give this game 5 stars!
Super fun and immersive RPG-RogueLike!!
Wow! I really missed out with this one! Tales of the Adventure Company is such a great example of depth and accessibility! Easy to pick up and play in short bursts, but really feels immersive at the same time. Drawing me in with its charm and multiparty RPG goodness ^_^* Wish I had found and played this much sooner!
*****Just a note to the developer, and to any others listening. I was reminded of your game (after having been curious about it before) when I saw your game mentioned in Touch Arcade article regarding the 32bit Appocaypse and your comment about not knowing that anyone was still interested in your game. You said that you were happy to know people were still wanting to play it and so you said that you will look into updating to 64bit.
I feel like your really fun game has flown under the radar. I hope that you get a good boost of visibility and many more people can enjoy Tales of the Adventure Company! Thank you for thinking of the players and for keeping this alive!
I am happy that I bought and played this, and that I get to support another greatly responsive and humble indie developer!
This is a very fun game that requires strategic planning. It is very fun and interesting, but I would like to see some customization. This would add another layer to the game that I think would make it amazing! Maybe add in the option to choose who you find in levels once you unlock them?
- GameClub Inc.
- 86 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Slothwerks
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.