A comprehensive selection of new executive positions, added every day, and an exclusive network of headhunters make Experteer the leading choice for senior professionals looking to move forward in their career. Download the app, and give your career the boost it deserves!
EXPERTEER – LEADING CAREERS
Experteer is the premium career service for senior professionals. Get access to exclusive career opportunities, only for highly qualified candidates.
- Find handpicked executive positions with a salary benchmark starting at $100,000
- Browse through more than 50,000 selected positions for professionals and executives
- Explore our new, personalized career search with customized results that match your profile
- View the required expertise and the Experteer salary benchmark at a glance, for every position
- Apply directly to exciting positions with your Experteer profile
BE DISCOVERED – TODAY
Experteer offers access to an exclusive network of more than 10,000 pre-approved and hand-selected headhunters and recruiters from all over the world.
- Create your career profile built specifically for headhunters and recruiters
- Build your personal discreet network of headhunters
- Decide which types of recruiters can access your profile
We look forward to your feedback!
Please note that we cannot respond to reviews posted in the appstore. For any questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the latest version of our app: new features, bug fixes and optimized push notifications to reach your career goals even faster.
Ratings and Reviews
The app lags, the filtering tools don’t seem to do anything when you try to select a particular city. (Target city is Boston? Here’s a job in California!) Some text fields won’t accept text. Needs a lot of work.
They state they want to help you find a job, but really they want your subscription money. When you sign up, you think it's for a period of time, but really it's for the subscription time when they can charge your account. They didn't notify me prior to charging for the next 3 months. I asked for a refund and they said no. It's disheartening that there are companies like this out there.
Time consuming to set up; just got promotional email
The drop down for skills slowed down and kept defaulting to German words unrelated to my skills, and it seemed like it was just not built correctly.
I got through it but received a lot of promotional messages (here's what a recruiter MIGHT be looking at you for) but it didn't go anywhere.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.