Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
Minor bug fixes. Bugs: the only thing that (almost) makes us angrier than the piggies.
Ratings and Reviews
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
This game is amazing. I’m finally able to play it after 5 years it due to getting a new iPad, since the last one didn’t support the required version of the game. 1 star ratings are more and more common for the reviews of this app due to it “being pay to win” and stuff like that, which is just overreacting. This game is a little more or a grind than other Angry Birds games, which is completely fine. People don’t realize that Rovio needs to make money off of the game, and proceed to say it is bad for that reason. Don’t take their word, and know this is a game you won’t regret downloading. This game isn’t perfect, like all others, having small bugs like certain power ups not working (like the golden ducks), but other than that, there’s really nothing wrong with this game. And if any other people reading this are about to make a 1 star review that all of the Angry Birds games are gone, and it’s Rovio’s fault, don’t and just be patient.
Also, I’m sorry if all of these thoughts are jumbled up, I tried to simplify things and I didn’t read it over because I’m lazy, so it might not make sense.
I enjoy the game until it locks up my iPad.
I’ve been playing angry birds for years and I love the game. However, since I’ve been playing angry bird 2 around 3 months, I find that the app is freezing more and more often. When this happens, I have to hit the power button which brings up the Lock Screen, then hit the home button and finally X out of the pause menu of angry birds 2 to continue my game. Now it is happening more often. Last night, it completely locked up my iPad Pro 2nd gen. I had to hard restart my unit but still resulted in the touch screen unresponsive. Even after several hard reboots, the touch screen was still unresponsive. I finally got it to respond by connecting to a pc and opening iTunes.
I’m writing this review due to frustration. I’m sure I’ve watched enough ads to pay for this game many times over for what your company is getting paid for each one of them. With that said, if this game is giving me this much trouble I don’t have to play it. However, myself along with many other reviewers complaining about game freezes and lock ups are going to eventually hurt your bottom line due to many of us just quietly uninstalling the game and going away, never to mention it again. I’m giving you courtesy of letting you know my intention if you don’t address these glitches/bugs etc.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 292.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Precious pouch of gems $4.99
- Blue's Bling! $5.99
- Chuck's Cheddar! $10.99
- Precious bags of gems $20.99
- Chest of gems $9.99
- Gem Letter $9.99
- Matilda's Marvels! $20.99
- Food Pack S $0.99
- Offer Pack M $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.