SimplePi 2.0 is here with many improvements:
- Support for iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Support for new iPad Pro
- Re-designed Host setup screen
- Swipe left to edit and delete commands
- iCloud sync: Automatically synchronize your Commands, Hosts, and Keys across all your iOS devices
- App Lock: Unlock SimplePi with Face ID, Touch ID, or a custom passcode
- Confirm before run: Optionally enable confirmation before your commands is executed
- Fixed various bugs and connectivity issues
Ratings and Reviews
Does not read cpu load on my raspberry pi 2 with openelec. Reads my 2 rpi 1s well. Would be nice to get an option to use Fahrenheit as well. Note: I am jail broken and sometimes it tells me I'm using an unauthorized copy, which I'm not. Needs to be fixed.
If you own a Pi of any kind and an iDevice, get this app!!
I love this app. If you use a Raspberry Pi of any type and an iPhone, you must get this app. The stuff you can do while testing projects will make your work so much easier. Set up multiple scripts and multiple Pi's and control them all easily and seamlessly in one nice app.
This is exactly what I was looking for to keep an eye on my new pi and more. Have only used the basic features so far, but from what I can tell I don’t expect any problems. Slick and simple UI, stupid easy to connect to my Pi. No complaints at all so far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.