For the cost of a co-pay, Salus Telehealth connects you with world class, leading health care providers. Our solution protects your privacy and gives you access to over 40+ Specialists.
Don’t waste time and money rearranging your life. Avoid the crowded waiting room before seeing a doctor. Schedule an appointment around your lifestyle, or speak to a provider instantly. Feel free to invite your doctor to join Salus Telehealth.
Receive advice; learn about diagnoses and treatment plans. In some instances, you can get a prescription.
- Our world-class health care providers hail from Harvard, Mayo Clinic, and Johns Hopkins, just to name a few... They are here to take care of you, and your family.
- Go beyond primary care: Choose from over 40 specialists across multiple categories (Cardiology, Dermatology, Oncology, and more).
- Salus Telehealth is HIPAA compliant and uses high-level encryption.
- Create your own Health Team: Add leading primary care providers and specialists to your own portfolio.
- Invite your own health care provider, or use choose from our platform.
- Immediately engage with a provider, or schedule an appointment when convenient for you.
- Never leave work, home, or school for an appointment
- International capabilities: On vacation? Salus Telehealth's portfolio of providers will travel with you, in your pocket.
Please note: Prescriptions via Salus Telehealth are available where state law permits. See our website for details. There are some medications that are not legal or appropriate to prescribe using this app. Prescriptions are written at the full discretion of your online doctor, provider or psychologist.
Extended call waiting time and enabled messaging options.
Ratings and Reviews
Video Medicine is truly life changing! It has become my number one go to for any medical question or concern. High quality, efficient, professional, user friendly, reliable and much more. Best part about Video Medicine is that it eliminates waiting in an office for a 15 minute appointment and no more flat fees.
I highly recommend this to everyone.
I used this app before it became Salus and was Video Medicine. Had good experiences then. Now, when I tried to book a dr., the first one took my call and then hung up - The next kept denying my call until eventually he went offline. I messaged another and never heard back.
They also removed the feature where you just list your problem and available doctors can choose to accept your request. Now you can only cold call available doctors.
Unfortunately, when the chips were down and I needed a doctor right away, this app was useless. I am going to have to see how I can get my funds back that are sitting in my balance account. 2 stars because it used to work great, and maybe there is hope for the future.
This service was introduced to me by a friend that has used the service before. Let me say that this service will put going to the doctor and waiting for hours out of business. I'm not sure why nobody thought of this before but this is a very innovative technological advancement in health care that should be taking the world by storm soon. Do yourself a favor and sign up!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Salus Telehealth Inc.
- 53 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Salus Telehealth, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.