iCurve Fitter & iMulti Fitter, are of the best graph applications available in the App Store, yet easy to use. they are handy tools essential for doctors, engineers, students and laboratories. Used to derive the mathematical equation that fits a set or multiple sets of experimental data points, at any required degree. it uses advanced polynomial Interpolation method to plot those data points and draw the derived equation’s curve. Just enter your experimental readings in pairs of (x, y), and the app will do the rest for you, and represents the graphical output instantly on a Cartesian plane. You can always manipulate the graph interactively (zooming in/out, scrolling and tracking). so you can determine the value of (y) for any given value of (x), plus the slope of the curve at that specific point. also you can get the precise numbers using a dedicated Solver UI. and now you can calculate & visualize area under curve for a given interval. you always can get the derived equations and numerical results in a formatted sheet that can be exported or shared. Minima, maxima & root points are also calculated and represented automatically.
- Easy Data Points entry form.
- Specialized numeric & function keyboards.
- Controlling graph look & behavior.
- Controlling properties of Pen, Text, Color for both curves & graph.
- Automatic axes Scaling.
- Zoom in/out, scrolling & Tracking.
- Reset Graph, Origin.
- Graph lock.
- Customizable Degree of Interpolation with direct curve redraw.
- Exportable calculations Sheet.
- Interactively & numerically entered limits specification.
- Solver & Solved points collection with auto re-calculation.
- POI points collection with auto re-calculation.
- Live Curve Slope tracking & calculations.
- Precision Control.
- Area under curve presentation & calculations, with interactive tagging.
- Calculate the residual value for each point.
- Calculate the correlation factor.
- Importable Data Points.
- Certified by EAS Organization.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Minor bug fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I bought it, used it daily. Helpful app.
fixed ios 9 compatibility issue in this version.
The Curve Draw app still does not open up, and the Curve Fit app is useless. It only fits a polynomial curve to the data. Also you have very little control over how the graph looks that it plots. If you have access to Excel, it will check other types of curve as well as a polynomial, and makes excellent graphs. If you are desperate and only need a polynomial curve fit, it may be OK in that case. However, most people are looking for the best curve fit.
Developer Response ,
It was update because of system version. Please check again, it's better now! Many Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.