Lavalife is Where Singles Click... and now they can tap and swipe, too! Meet great, local singles on-the-go with the official app of Lavalife.com.
Lavalife offers singles exciting and fun ways to enhance their dating experience. With its easy to use mobile app, you can:
- Browse thousands of profiles in grid or list view
- Set and save your search preferences to narrow down results
- View zodiac signs, what others' consider to be an Ideal Date and more
- Break the ice by "liking" other profiles
- Exchange instant messages
- Unlock private photos by forming mutual matches
- Flip through profiles 1-by-1 in the LavaLounge to see who's nearest you
- See who's viewed your profile and when
- Add favorite profiles to your "Favorites" list to check back on them later
- & LOTS more
Lavalife takes the stress out of dating and brings back the fun with its new, simplified design. Your same login will work on both the mobile app and Lavalife.com, so you can take Lavalife on-the-go and connect with local singles anywhere, anytime.
If you're looking for a mobile dating app that lets you do more, then look no further than Lavalife. First time members always enjoy a 7-day free trial!
A Few Testimonials from Satisfied Customers:
"I met my boyfriend on Lavalife and we are engaged!" – Caley S.
"Lavalife is so much fun- you have to try it!" – Melissa K.
"I don't usually like online dating, but Lavalife is great." – Tim P.
Unlock the full potential of Lavalife with unlimited messaging by purchasing one of our available packages:
1-month subscription for $19.99
3-month subscription for $49.99
6-month subscription for $89.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1, 3 or 6 month periods.
Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Connect With Us!
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not syncing with website
Information entered on the website is not syncing properly with the app. For example, when I update my profile on the website, the information does not sync with the app. This needs to be fixed.
ZERO STARS -DON’T PAY FOR IT!!!
This is not your 90s TelePersonals!
TelePersonals (pre-Lavalife) was fun and safe. I met some really nice folks, some of whom I am still friends with. We have nursed each other through relationships and reminisce about how much fun we had.
So, when I decided to increase my social circle, Lavalife was my first choice. I am so disappointed.
* The ONLY contacts I have received were from Nigerian Princes looking for a rich bride. They all have terrible grammar, syntax, punctuation. They list 2, 3, 4 locations with various area codes offered and invitations to text or call them NOW.
* There literally is no one in the lounge. EVER. I broaden my search. Still no one. I broaden my search again. Still no one. Regardless of day or time. EVERY TIME!!!
* The email platform is frustrating. It closes without notice or an opportunity to save comments in a draft.
* When trying to access the drop-down menus, repeated clicks may or may not open the menu I’m trying to open.
* I have yet to be able to search by entering a name.
* When browsing generally, the men are 5’2”, and live in Canada or Texas. Not one in the large metropolitan area where I live.
What a disappointing scam this has proven to be. I should have read the reviews first.
Not the Lavalife from the turn of the millennium
I would vote zero stars, or report this company as thieves, but the possibility isn’t there.
I downloaded this app, remembering the cool connections that I made with people on the website with the same name, around 20 years ago.
The experience with this app, was in no ways analogous to my experience from the early 2000s.
Besides the fact that the app is super-glitchy, I subscribed and paid for 3 months; I was only able to access messages, and send messages for 1 month. I contacted Lavalife by phone to seek to regain access, and instead of looking up my account, and seeing what I paid and apologetically and preemptively crediting me, the representative “generously” granted me 2 days of access (on an account which had 15 more paid left days on it) to access the unopened messages. The 2 days didn’t work either.
Either they’re grossly incompetent, or they’re intentional rip-off artists.
The representative pretended to not know if I had paid for more months. If a -tech- company can’t look up, and serve people who paid them, they deserve to go the way of the dodo.
I’m tending to think that the accounts that reached out to me might have been fake to sway me into not canceling after day one.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Media Group Inc.
- 31 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 FMG Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Lavalife $19.99
- Lavalife $49.99
- Lavalife $89.99