Minor text fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not syncing with website
Information entered on the website is not syncing properly with the app. For example, when I update my profile on the website, the information does not sync with the app. This needs to be fixed.
Not the Lavalife from the turn of the millennium
I would vote zero stars, or report this company as thieves, but the possibility isn’t there.
I downloaded this app, remembering the cool connections that I made with people on the website with the same name, around 20 years ago.
The experience with this app, was in no ways analogous to my experience from the early 2000s.
Besides the fact that the app is super-glitchy, I subscribed and paid for 3 months; I was only able to access messages, and send messages for 1 month. I contacted Lavalife by phone to seek to regain access, and instead of looking up my account, and seeing what I paid and apologetically and preemptively crediting me, the representative “generously” granted me 2 days of access (on an account which had 15 more paid left days on it) to access the unopened messages. The 2 days didn’t work either.
Either they’re grossly incompetent, or they’re intentional rip-off artists.
The representative pretended to not know if I had paid for more months. If a -tech- company can’t look up, and serve people who paid them, they deserve to go the way of the dodo.
I’m tending to think that the accounts that reached out to me might have been fake to sway me into not canceling after day one.
ZERO STARS -DON’T PAY FOR IT!!!
This is not your 90s TelePersonals!
TelePersonals (pre-Lavalife) was fun and safe. I met some really nice folks, some of whom I am still friends with. We have nursed each other through relationships and reminisce about how much fun we had.
So, when I decided to increase my social circle, Lavalife was my first choice. I am so disappointed.
* The ONLY contacts I have received were from Nigerian Princes looking for a rich bride. They all have terrible grammar, syntax, punctuation. They list 2, 3, 4 locations with various area codes offered and invitations to text or call them NOW.
* There literally is no one in the lounge. EVER. I broaden my search. Still no one. I broaden my search again. Still no one. Regardless of day or time. EVERY TIME!!!
* The email platform is frustrating. It closes without notice or an opportunity to save comments in a draft.
* When trying to access the drop-down menus, repeated clicks may or may not open the menu I’m trying to open.
* I have yet to be able to search by entering a name.
* When browsing generally, the men are 5’2”, and live in Canada or Texas. Not one in the large metropolitan area where I live.
What a disappointing scam this has proven to be. I should have read the reviews first.
- First Media Group Inc.
- 18.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 FMG Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Lavalife $19.99
- Lavalife $49.99
- Lavalife $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.