Simple, Easy, Burp. Built by a Mom. Made for all.
• Track all feedings - breast or bottle - as they happen or add a feeding later on
• Instantly see the time since the last feeding and the last side you nursed on
• See a daily summary of past feedings
• Add notes to help remember important aspects of the feeding
• Track feedings for multiple children
• Ounces (oz) and Millilitres (ml) supported
Breastfeeding is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I am thankful that I had an early version of Burp on my phone when I gave birth to my daughter or else I would have never been able to keep track of all the breast feedings and bottles. We had a rough start, with my daughter failing to gain weight at a reasonable pace. At one point we were feeding every two hours and then giving her a bottle of either expressed milk or formula and going to the pediatrician multiple times a week for a weigh-in and lactation appointment. Our pediatrician and lactation consultant would always ask how long is she feeding and how many extra ounces was she taking from a bottle. Thanks goodness I had Burp, as with no sleep, I could barely remember anything from hours earlier. Burp didn't make the act of breastfeeding any easier (oh how I wish), but it at least gave me the peace of mind that I didn't have to remember everything, except of course, getting that all important burp at the end. Burp helped me and I hope it helps you too.
The last fed time is now updated when app returns from background.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.