■■■ #Rank 1 Business app in 35 Countries ■■■
■■■ #Rank 5 Business app in 85 Countries ■■■
AVR is the best voice recording application with a cool interface and perfect functionality for business people, reporters, tutors, audio experts, sound engineers, school personnel, university students and those who need to manage voice memos.
Support for Apple Watch & Widget
Available on both iPhone and iPad.
■ Main functions
- Direct recording MP3, WAV, M4A audio format
- High quality audio recording
- Unlimited recording time
- Background recording (you can use other apps while recording & secret recording is possible)
- Wave display for recording status
- Various audio quality options (11,025KHz, 22,050KHz, 44,100KHz,48,000KHz)
- Mono/stereo recording
- Records playable in various media
- Restart voice recordings after phone call pause (Up to 3 minutes recording pause)
- Add description to voice records
- Fast and easy to use
- Display recording file size
- Safe stop for low battery and storage space
- Bluetooth support
- Supported audio formats (MP3,WAV,M4A,M4R)
- 5 microphone designs. (Professional,Classic,Studio,Studio Pro)
- App colour Themes (Dark / Light)
- Added music library import function
- Create a ringtone
- File creation function with noise reduction
- Sorting file function
- Earphone remote control playback
- Waveform pinch to zoom , Swipe to scroll ,Tap to set cursor
■ Powerful file Sharing & Management
- Transfer files using iTunes
- iCloud Drive , Dropbox , Box , GoogleDrive , OneDrive , SoundCloud
- Wi-Fi file management (upload,download,edit...)
- File sharing / send files in another app “Open in”
■ Folder management
You can create folders to save and control files
■ Repeated, slow or fast play
You play repeatedly, slow or fast.
Replay,Rewind,Forward / 0.1x ~ Play
Fine-tune the playback speed
■ Trim&cut audio records
You can trim&cut the voice records as you want.
You can use the left/right pointers to trim&cut the voice records and save it (mp3,wav,m4a,m4r)
■ Audio visualisation
Voice records are visualised so that you can easily identify voice sections
■ Sound tag
You can play immediately by adding several tags to one audio file at selected time
Play at the location of tag
■ Sound file combination
You can create one new file out of several audio file.
Create a file by setting play sequence of several files
■ Noise Reduction
Noise Reduction can reduce constant background sounds
Fixed file move bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Most impressive is the fact that they have a logical sortable default date format for naming files, unlike basically every other app on earth! I really wish you could choose multiple files for export to Dropbox, and choose a destination folder. Other than that, great.
Excellent overall. Some operations are obscure
Excellent pick up and play back. Good filing system. Shares easily. My one complaint is that the in-app instructions are not clear enough for first time users. I wanted to combine a few files into one longer file and the instructions were not clear on how to do this. Getting to the “combine” screen was difficult. I had to eventually edit the file then trust that the two chain link symbol was actually the control to bring up the “combine” screen referenced in the help file. It was. The help file referenced “combine” but provided no instructions for how to bring it up.
Very nice app to work with
Sadly I get errors with IOS 11.4 and watch OS 4.3.1, both standard releases. The errors say the app is not updated. On the watch it just acts like a remote for the phone. This does not allow recording to the watch or using the watch microphone. This is acceptable but don’t call it a watch app, call it a watch remote
However, on the phone it seems to work ok, after the initial error. This works good and has good quality.
- Newkline Co., Ltd.
- 65.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Newkline Co.,Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.