After years of peace, the offspring of evil has arisen. Prove yourself, brave knight! Seek the 8 rings of power and bring peace to our land once again!
RPG Quest - Minimae follows in the tradition of classic 8-bit RPGs. Discover a large world filled with creatures to battle, towns to explore and secrets to uncover.
- Large world to explore with open world gameplay
- Beyond the main quest are other side quests and mini-games
- Post-game quests and "infinite" dungeon!
- Synthesized, classic chiptune music (NES style)
- Beautiful pixel art
- Many interesting towns to explore, and people to talk to
- Audio options to disable only music, or music and sound effects
- Hidden secrets to discover
- Small file size
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news: P1XLgames
Ratings and Reviews
Good throwback to the old NES RPG Games
I’ve only played a little so far but I have to say this is a good throwback to the original Dragon Warrior on NES. The game is much simpler though, you only need to worry about buying orbs (maps) and swords. The world is big, but you spend a lot of time randomly walking around. There isn’t much guidance in the game from the NPCs but I’ve still been able to find 2 of the rings. Not very emersive, but a good time waster. I highly suggest it to anyone who wants to remember days form their childhood while not paying an arm and a leg.
The developer, P1XL Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- P1XL Games LLC
- 1.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2008-2014 P1XL Games LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.