- Lumy is completely redesigned from the ground up for the new iOS 13 with dark mode, contextual menu, etc.,
- Independent Apple Watch Support
- Completely new Apple Watch Complications for various watch faces
- Interactive and dynamic Notification with live count down and snooze options
- Support for new iPhone 11, iPhone Pro, iPhone Pro Max, Apple Watch
- New Weather Icons
- New dark mode tint for the new Midnight Green iPhone
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
and lot more enhancements. Thanks a lot for emailing us your feedback :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great investment for traveling photographers!
First of all I love app. It's clean, very helpful and it's the easiest way to take better photos because you put your subject in the best light right away. When booking clients locally and out of state it's the fastest way to get sunrise and sunset times as well as magic (golden) hours. When booking weeks, months or more than a year in advance you can get times sorted. Very helpful. Here is the best part...I emailed them with a few suggestions and they not only responded, but used an idea. They actually are real people behind this and I support this super helpful and handy app.
I use it all the time!!! This is great. I do wish you could look up anywhere in the US though. I've tried to look up a city and it didn't let me see. That was a bummer. But works great in my city.
Time zone and morning time discrepancy. Don’t recommend.
App does not correctly adjust time zone to location. Located on the west coast (correctly located me) but continues to revert back to mountain time instead of pacific time. It does this each time I open the app and I have to manually change it. I can see this as being an issue if one doesn’t realize it’s on incorrect time and trusts the given time. Unfortunately the morning magic hour is also not correct - it should come after sunrise but in this case is listing it as before. I would not have purchased had I known these two flaws. Will be using a different app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.