50% off this month! Unpredictably bad weather can mess up any good hair day. We prepare you with our own Frizz Forecast and hair advice.
We all want beautiful hair…but sometimes the weather can get in the way. My Hair Weather is here to help with:
1) HAIR WEATHER FORECASTS: For your hometown or travel destination, so you know what to expect.
2) TIPS, MATCHED TO THE WEATHER & YOUR HAIR TYPE: To help you manage your hair no matter what the weather.
3) CARE ADVICE, MATCHED TO THE WEATHER & YOUR HAIR PROFILE: To help you improve the appearance & condition of your hair, because healthy hair is easier to manage.
4) PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS: Tailored to your hair and particular needs under current weather conditions.
How We Forecast:
Other apps forecast hair weather using a simplistic approach based on a single variable of humidity, dew point or temperature. My Hair Weather uses a formula based on a combination of multiple variables, including your own personal hair data. This layer of personalization is a first in the category and can dramatically improve forecasting for you.
- Beautiful Photos and Videos: All matching the current weather conditions and your hair profile.
- Weather Graphs & Reports: Current, hourly and advanced 10-day weather forecasts for all of your favorite global locations.
- Hair Weather Forecasts: Current, hourly and the first-ever advanced 10-day hair weather forecasts for all locations you select.
- Personalized Hair Weather Forecasts: Current, hourly and advanced 10-day forecasts. By gathering important information about your hair and monitoring how your hair reacts in daily weather conditions, My Hair Weather personalizes the forecasting to you.
- Hair care tips, detailed product recommendations and longer-term hair care advice, all customized to both your hair and the current weather conditions in your area.
- Hair weather notifications to inform you of your last hair weather forecast without re-opening the app.
- Social enabling you to share hair weather updates with friends or report on “good hair weather” in an area.
- Highly functional opening screen to illustrate both the current weather and hair weather conditions, featuring a bold icon and frizz meter to clearly depict the forecast.
- Stunning photos that match the current location’s weather conditions and time of day.
- A multi-location swipe, like your favorite weather apps.
Please contact us with questions or feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
- Total Redesign with a New Beautiful Interface
- 10-day Weather Graphs in both Hours and Days
- Thousands of Tips, Products and Inspirations
- Hundreds of Beautiful Hair Photos
- Easier to Navigate
- 10 Day Hourly Weather Forecast
- Personalized Frizz Forecast
- Updated Daily
- Notifications on Discounts
- So Much More....
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes good hair days easier
I use this app like a journal for keeping track of good and bad hair days, adding pictures and notes about the weather and other factors. As you add more information about your hair, the app gives personalized tips based on your hair type and the weather forecast. This helps take a lot of the guesswork out of getting your hair to look its best.
Great Hair App!!
This app is a huge help for me! About time an app can tell me what the weather will do to my hair. Luv that it adjusts the forecast to my hair since I have really frizzy hair. Worth every penny!! Thanks so much.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MSSHOP TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 92.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 My Hair Weather
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.