FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
Let one of the most thrilling adventures of your life begin!
Imagine waking up after a powerful storm as the sun goes down. You find yourself just outside a small town on the side of the road. A shiver runs down your spine as your body remembers the recent dramatic events that your mind cannot or will not recall…
Will you dare to solve the ages-old mystery of Maple Creek? What ancient evil lurks in the seemingly peaceful, pastoral lands of Vermont? Find a missing teenage girl and save yourself in the thrilling detective story, “Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek,” an outstanding hidden-object puzzle-adventure game!
• Features the unique Evidence Board: collect evidence and draw conclusions to run the investigation and push the story forward.
• AAA-quality cinematics.
• Breathtaking scenery of autumnal Vermont.
• Extraordinarily immersive and multi-layered story.
• Hours and hours of adventure filled with puzzles and riddles.
• Special Collector’s Edition version full of exclusive extras.
• Bonus Chapter awarded for completing the game.
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
The Myth Seekers: The Legacy of Vulcan
Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest
Persian Nights: Sands of Wonders
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
HOT FIX – We've spotted some problems plaguing the last version of our app and taken care of them. By the way: please let us know if there's anything else we should take care of.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game with hidden objects, but, far, far too many locations that are spread too far apart. Sometimes you need a dozen location changes just to get or do one little thing and then back again. It’s annoying.
Good art work.
A lot of twists and turns—really enjoyed it
Bugs at the start
Game play is slow and tedious. From the start, I could not type the player name in the box because the keystrokes were not recorded, so I am just Player. If game play and bugs get worked out, may be a good game, but right now it’s not a very good.
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 393.1 MB
OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.