"The game is perfect in every way" - AllAboutCasualGame.com 5/5
"Adventuring so good you’ll get a little misty-eyed" - Gamezebo.com 4.5/5
FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is the sequel to the smash hit Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek. It is a detective story rich with horror, plot twists, and shadowy intrigue.
A year has passed since the events of Maple Creek. But for the past few months, our detective has been hot on the trail of the demonic preacher she fought one year ago. Yet he has managed to always stay one step ahead.
She hoped to bring an end to the chase in the redwood forests of Northern California. But like so many times before, the trail went cold…
Then she encountered an abandoned camper in the middle of the highway. Enormous claw marks scored the roof and the lost family’s personal belongings were scattered everywhere. All signs pointed to the scene being fresh.
And all clues led into nearby Ravenwood Park…
Walking through the park gates, the detective feels the weight of invisible eyes watching. Sinister shadows lurk behind the park’s enchanting scenery and the wary glances of its overly-polite employees. Is this place connected to Maple Creek, and the preacher?
Who is the mysterious prisoner she meets on the forest path – someone stalking her every move, or a possible ally? Is she merely a puppet being used in forces from outside our world, or will she finally resolve the evil events that began one year before?
• 55 stunning, hand drawn locations and graphics with many animated details
• Exciting detective story rich with horror elements and plot twists
• Atmospheric soundtrack
• Picturesque setting of Ravenwood Park
• Evidence Board: draw conclusions based on evidence and clues
• 36 achievements to unlock
• 30 collectibles (butterflies) to find
• Bonus Adventure: “The Redeemed Memories” is a prequel to the main one. Witness the origins of Ravenwood Park, and rescue your friends from the evil dwelling within.
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
The Myth Seekers: The Legacy of Vulcan
Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest
Persian Nights: Sands of Wonders
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We’re happy to announce that as of this update the game will be available as a universal app.
…but what does that actually mean? It’s really simple:
- there will be no need to buy this app separately for iPad and iPhone
- If you already own the game on your iPhone, you can download it to your iPad as well!
- no more confusion! Only one app version for all iOS devices!
Ratings and Reviews
A game I will never forget <3
I love all three parts to this series but This one has to be my absolute favorite. I remember playing this on my iPod a few years ago. I was so young and loved to play mystery games with puzzles. Present day it’s December of 2021 I suddenly remembered about this game. I re downloaded all parts and keep replaying it everyone once in a while. Never fails to amaze me!
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood
Basically was just like playing the 1st part (Maple Creek) just a different location and a few new actors in the story. I purchased the 3 apps as a package. Now I see I paid too much for basically the same game repeatedly. Bored thinking about playing the 3rd in the series. I’m going to hope for a better experience. Hopefully the developers fixed the redundant story line. Games are not that hard to get through. Graphics are ok. Storyline has moved forward and was easy to know what the outcome was going to be.
Love this game
10/10 would recommend, it’s my fave in the series
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
English, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.