Mollie Makes curates the best contemporary craft from around the world into a beautiful and totally irresistible monthly magazine.
Each issue we bring you the best of craft online, a look inside the homes of the world’s most creative crafters, tutorials on inspiring makes, round-ups of the most covetable stash and tours of the crafty capitals of the world!
We love to make - handmade is more than just a hobby for us, it's in everything we do. We can't resist hunting down treasures in thrift stores, then customising, re-covering and embellishing our finds with our endless stash of ribbons and bows, buttons and beads, fabrics and felt. We're forever on the lookout for new inspiration. Whatever we do, we're living and loving handmade.
Install our app now to read the latest issue that's packed with inspirational homes, patterns, ideas and much more! Plus, uncover our back issue collection that's full to the brim with handmade makes to keep your creating all year round.
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Mollie Makes Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love my magazine and look forward to getting it every month. There are always excellent, and exciting articles and patterns.
Unfortunately, I have had nothing but problems with this application. I was so excited to get my first issue of Mollie Makes and I have only been able to view it twice. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, hard resets of my phone and nothing (these were some of the suggestions on their Q/A page) Also, a major downside to the application is you can only view it in their application, you can’t export it to any other viewing application like iBooks or PDF Expert. So I tried to get in contact with someone for a refund. This has proved challenging since apparently the application is being supported by a different company (Immediate Media) and is not the company I purchased the application from which is apparently another company which is not Mollie Makes either and so I need to go directly through the App Store to find a way to get a refund. !!!💩!!!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced. Immediate Media re both the publishers of the magazine and the app. If you have not yet reached a satisfactory resolution please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you directly. I am very confident we can get you up and running with the app and also compensate you for your trouble.
I purchased around 20 back issues and since the new app update I am only able to view a few of the back issues. After messaging customer service they have not contacted me. I also messaged iTunes with all of the order numbers from my previous purchases and was told to contact the app and leave a review. As far as I am concerned all Mollie Makes is money from selling content you can not access. Since my print subscription just expired after several years I will no longer be supporting this company.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $6.49
- 3-Month Subscription $16.99
- Mollie Makes 49 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.