ELECTRIFIED makes music. Record your voice, a musical instrument or an everyday sound. Within minutes the ELECTRIFIED app helps you build a song in a few simple stages.
Create unique music with your own sounds and with the sounds of Yello’s musical maestro Boris Blank. The Yellofier also includes sounds and songs by some of the greatest musicians within electronic music. Anything can be ELECTRIFIED!
Edit the sounds and effects by moving and twisting coloured blocks. ELECTRIFIED doesn’t look like any other music program. You can create a full song within minutes – even without knowing anything about music!
• Automatically slice your sound into 8 pieces and create a groove
• Record up to 16 custom sounds per song, divided into two user sound banks
• Combine sounds and effects in an innovative step sequencer
• Change pitch of each step to create melodies
• Multiple effects and variations
• Share your work
• 48 bundled sounds by Boris Blank
• Songs and sounds by the finest artists within electronic music: Carl Craig, Henrik Schwarz, The Orb, Trentemøller, Booka Shade, Orbital, The The, Thomas Fehlmann, Charles Webster, Håkan Lidbo and more…
• Record the sound of other Audiobus compatible apps
• Play back the sound into other Audiobus compatible apps
For best sound, use headphones.
Yellofier is back! Now ready to create amazing songs with iOS 11.
- updated Audiobus and AudioShare compatibility
- improved audio quality for Bluetooth speakers and headphones
- fixed audio distortion exhibited on some newer devices
- built for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
This and yellowfier are Great apps. FuN!!!
Love these apps. Good to see audiobus integration. Would like to see audio copy. Apps due for updates but they are great and fun!
Cool new sounds
Recommended for sounds and ease of use. Give it a try
What is the difference from the free version?
What is the difference from the free version? I just purchased this Electrified App and I do not see any difference from the free version. Did I just get ripped off?!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.