Collabora Office is the enterprise-ready version of the world’s most widely used Open Source office suite – LibreOffice. Backed by a global community of developers, testers, and localization specialists, Collabora Office is built for critical business needs and discerning users by Collabora - the world's leading LibreOffice services company.
• Enterprise hardened through relentless independent testing
• Stable six-monthly release cycle of feature updates
• Backported key features from LibreOffice Vanilla
• Improved OOXML file support (.docx, .docm)
• Enterprise-wide: one Office suite common to your entire environment
• One app serving as a complete suite, does the work of six apps
• Includes advanced word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation software
• Reads and writes Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files (including OOXML)
• More than 80 million users including governments and FTSE 500 companies
• Industry-leading support of Open Document Format, popular in public sector
• Unmatched compatibility with over 100 document and graphic formats supported
• Available in over 50 languages, including 40+ dictionaries
• Visio and Publisher document import and viewing
• Export your documents to PDF
Collabora Office 6.0 combines Collabora’s latest compatibility and document integrity features with a host of improvements from the LibreOffice community. Redesigned toolbars, menus, rulers, and dialogues make these powerful additions more attractive and efficient to use.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I installed this today. I like it except that I cannot print in portrait format. When I go to print, the printer’s preview shows in landscape, while the print preview shows a portrait format. It only prints in landscape. This will definitely not work when trying to print labels and cards. Other stuff must be emailed to another computer running MS Office hooked to another different printer. That computer, after the Win 10 upgrade is jittery and unusable for use with a word processor. Will someone get this stuff right? Please!
Use the new Collabora Office
Finally it works !
Could be a 5 but I have not used it enough yet to be sure. :-)
Incompatible with RTL languages
This version DOES NOT support right-to-left languages! I bought version 4 of this app. It worked perfectly with Arabic. I made a mistake of updating to this version, 5.0, which was a mistake!. For those who use RTL languages don’t update.
The bug is when you finish writing a word in Arabic and after pressing the space-bar to add new word to the sentence, the space moves the previous word to the left and once you start typing the new world the previous word will move back to its position. As you continue writing a complete sentence, some character disappears.
- Collabora Productivity Ltd
- 637.2 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Collabora Productivity Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.