Twodoku puzzle contains 2 overlapping sudoku grids. The basic sudoku rules apply to each 9 x 9 grid.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
**** Twodoku features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- Unlimited Mode generates random puzzles
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice twist on the usual Sudoku
Always nice to find not-your-usual Sudoku. Overlapping boards force the use of inherently different logic.
Actually this is like a smaller version of the author's Samurai Sudoku with 5 overlapping boards. That anti-diagonal version is a real logic twister, one of my favorites, but I don't always have time to play a full game. This will be a great option for shorter games.
Note: the previous bug when using iPad in landscape mode has been fixed.
Love this sudoku
Twice the pleasure of regular sudoku with intuitive play action
Latest update > fall 2016
My iPad will bring the game up in upright or landscape but in landscape the numbers don't work. You must have a bug you need to work out.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.