* NOW WITH SUPPORT FOR ALL OUR POPULAR NOTE SIZES — SQUARE AND RECTANGULAR *
Use Post-it® Notes anywhere and anytime. Post-it® App brings the simplicity of Post-it® Notes to your iPhone, iPad and Mac. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for teamwork and collaboration, or for reminders and personal note taking, Post-it® App helps you keep the momentum going.
If you work from home or as a student in remote learning, use the Post-it® App to share your ideas with co-workers, structure your assignments and share them with your teacher, or create colorful calendars and share them with your friends.
Simply capture analog notes with your camera or create digital notes right on your device. Arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway you see fit. Then share your board with co-workers, teachers and friends, or export to your favorite apps and cloud services—including Trello, Dropbox, iCloud, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
Post-it® App features:
• Capture more than 200 Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera. All our popular note sizes are supported.
• Transcribe your notes automatically using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Share to your favorite formats and cloud services to continue working on your ideas digitally—supports Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
• Use our widget to put your most important notes directly on your home screen.
• Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share with your team.
Learn more about Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
• Use the new widgets to place important thoughts, ideas and todo items right on your home screen.
• With support for Scribble you can use Apple Pencil to write on your digital Post-it® Notes and have the text automatically converted to typed text.
• Support for all of our popular note sizes. Use both square and rectangular Post-it® Notes in your workshop and capture them all with the app.
• Mix and match digital note sizes to create hierarchy, clarity or visual flair.
• Align, move and scale text with the enhanced text tool to improve the way you share ideas.
• Rectangular Post-it® Notes now also available to order from within the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AMAZING INTERFACE + FUNCTIONALITY
I have been looking for an app like this for years! Other not taking apps aren’t much different from Notes installed by default. It made no sense to use any of them because Notes is automatically synced with my Mac and iCloud. Notes is a great app because it’s super easy to use and there are no distractions. The only thing it lacks is being able to view several notes on the same canvas, arrange them based on priority and enjoy some helicopter vision. Critical reviews mention issues saving and accessing notes. I really hope this has been fixed by now because otherwise this could be the most useful app ever! Giving it only 4 stars because I haven’t yet had a chance to test it thoroughly myself.
I’m kind of obsessed...
I thought this app would be kind of useless... but it’s been kind of life-changing. I have a color-coded board of 250+ post-its I’m using to organize everything my team is doing at work. I have calendars and lists and reminders, but especially for nebulous ideas, conversation-planning, brain-storming, long-term ideas that I can’t just check off on a list... I love being able to see everything visually (even if it’s kind of giving me heartburn to see 250+ things I have to do). I can even share with my team when I want to.
The app is great for note-taking, too. I can organize notes on different research topics or ideas according to subject matter, so I can synthesize from different sources without flipping through a thousand pages in a notebook. The best part is having everything in my phone. Nothing to lose, nothing to flip through, nothing to carry around.
There are plenty of color options, but I would love a few more. And I’d like an option to just duplicate a post-it. Sometimes I just need the same idea in more than one place! Or even an option to move a group of post-its to its own board when an idea gets bigger than you thought.
Surprised how good it is
Not only does it handle really well. It supports an assortment of exporting tools. Files types like pdf, csv or even full blown app exports for powerpoint and even Trello for you kanban users out there.
I like it a lot actually. Now if you guys created a printer that could be loaded with sticky notes and have the thing print all my cards onto physical cards....we’d be in the best of both worlds. Because now I can still purchase and support physical cards on the fly and be able to just generate a board instantly and I would still be comfortable working on my digital or physical platform.
An even better idea would be to have a company that already houses your product, like office depot, offer this ability as a feature for the public. That way we can come in store, win for them and print our boards or cards out as needed with a specialized printer. Numerous wins here.
The camera feature already has the other end showed up in case we want to convert to digital from physical. But the reverse is needed to close the loop and make this app fully functional in a more practical setting. Please add to roadmap. I think this would boost revenue on all fronts and could even become the next trend of how notes and boards are made.
Post it boards can even be developed with specialized fields in place just for this app. The ability to mass print cards in the stores would be awesome.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.