Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
- Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord and their relationship to the vertebrae.
- Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
- Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
- Customize the app and track your learning. Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review. Access a question-by-question assessment of quiz performance to track your understanding of the concepts.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, dozens of histology slides, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
**More than 100 new microscope images showing body tissues!
**Zoom and pan all images in full screen mode! A single tap enters full screen mode and double tapping or pinching zooms in and out.
**Optimized for the newest iPhones and iPads!
**And as always, bug fixes, enhancements, and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Freezes when playing animations
I teach for a private technical college, and this app was recommended by a coworker. Great information however when connected to a VGA overhead projector using an apple lightening to VGA adapter, any video animation that I play will play once. After that no other video will project, yet I still hear the animation. I have to completely reboot my ipad2 in order to play another video. Frustrating since I am using this to offer additional information to my students. Please fix this bug
Any DR., ARNP, RN, LPN, or any Medical professional will tell you that their toughest classes, by far, were their Anatomy & Physiology courses.
Besides college tuition, my A&P books were the 2nd most expensive part of school. I had to pay over $500 for two, yes 2, books on human anatomy and physiology.
If the publisher decided to add/omit/ or change a word or sentence, guess what? Yes, we were expected to purchase the new book(s)! Selling your books back to the book store was a complete JOKE! I was told, “we’ll give you $100 for everything.
I had also purchased (separately), the Anatomy Coloring Book, which was an excellent relaxant, and helpful memorization tool, and an advanced set of A&P flash cards). $100 dollars? Really Barnes & Noble? Disgusting! I still have everything from my start to finish of school!
I wish that I had had this amazing A&P app when I was at school, and started memorizing the entire human body’s anatomical features and their physiological importance to our very existence. I would’ve only had to take A&P once, not twice! 😂😂🤙
I purchased this & the computer app for 2 of my daughters who are beginning nursing students. Both of them loved the app - particularly being able to rotate the figures on both the horizontal & vertical axises.
I am not at all knowledgeable about any field of study ending in ology & contacted the company for assistance. Their response was very prompt & quickly resolved the issue. Good support seems harder & harder to find is something that has become increasingly valuable to me over time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Argosy Publishing
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2019. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.