The Cogeco TiVo App for iOS is the ultimate entertainment app serving up control, discovery and a mobile place for viewing. Watch live or recorded TV via your TiVo, find shows and schedule recordings and browse content via the guide, by genre or category, explore the cast and crew, and even see where the content is available whether it be through cable TV, Netflix, YouTube or through Cogeco On Demand.
- Out-of-home & in-home streaming: watch your live or recorded shows remotely
- Out-of-home and in-home downloading: download your content to enjoy on the go
- Remote scheduling: Browse current listings and What to Watch
- Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
- Search across TV, Netflix & Cogeco On Demand – and get integrated results on what you’re looking for
When you pair the mobile application with a TiVo DVR, you can watch live TV and recordings on your mobile device in and out of your home. You can also easily transfer shows to your device using the Cogeco TiVo App, then take your recordings with you - on the train, on the bus, on a plane, or at the cottage.
- Available on iOS 11.0 or greater platforms
- Available for Cogeco TV customers with a subscription to the TiVo service in Ontario and Quebec
- Streaming and downloading video content requires a DVR and is not available with a TiVo HD Receiver
Discover all the other incredible features of your TiVo service from Cogeco
Note : Application may not be supported on certain models. Ability to view transferred recorded shows does not require an Internet connection; however, a Wi-Fi network connection is required to download content to mobile devices. Ability to view shows in or out of the home, where content rights permit. Channel availability may vary per region. Viewing content is restricted to Canada.
A 4K television is required to watch 4K. A subscription to an Internet package is required.
Now includes support for iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Streaming on my iPad is always messed up
I loved TiVo when I first got it but lately it’s been awful! My TiVo mini never works, and now when I try to stream shows on my iPad it never works! I’ve talked with some friends and all said they never have issues with Rogers. For the amount our monthly bill is, Cogeco may not be worth it any longer. Perhaps it’s time to take a serious look at other companies.
Won't let me sign into the App ( with the correct username and password)
I made sure the username and password were correct. It won't let me sign in on my iPhone. It's a shame because Cogeco is a great company.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.