World Clock Widget shows the world clock with a single swipe in your Notification Center.
World Clock Widget shows the time anywhere in the world - quick and easy. A must have when you are traveling or are connected with people living in a different time zone.
Being a Widget means that it works directly from the lock screen. You don't need to unlock your iPhone or iPad to use it.
How to use the World Clock Widget:
• Choose a time zone
• Add the time zone to the Widget
• Swipe down from top of your screen to check the time at the location you choosed
The World Clock Widget is a tool you won't miss again once you started to use it.
It tells you the time of your business partner, it lets you know if your distant friends finished work or if your family at home is still at sleep.
The World Clock Widget is perfect for world travel, global business and keep in touch with distant relatives, friends and family.
Features of the World Clock Widget:
• Accurate and reliable time keeping, perfectly synced with your iOS device
• Hundreds of cities from all over the world to choose from
• Covers any time zone in the world
• Automatic Adjusting to DST - DayLight Saving Time
• Free naming of the various clocks
• 12h or 24h format - set it how you like it
• Sort the order you want the clocks to show
• No unlocking necessary, a single swipe shows the world time
The world clock Widget is one of the rare occasions where the easy way is better.
It saves time and delivers exactly the information you wanted in a single swipe.
What are you waiting for ... stop waking up your distant friends everytime you are calling them and get the World Clock Widget now!
We would like to hear from you, so do not hesitate to drop a line or two for feedback and suggestions.
And if you like this app, why not give it a good rating?
Change the order of city appearance
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential, but lots of improvement required
It does put clocks in the Notification Center but has a terrible user interface. A few of the issues:
- The app doesn't list the cities selected. You search and tap on the city and you see an empty list. You have to kill and restart the app to see the list.
- You could select the same city multiple times and the widget displays it multiple times.
- No way to delete a city until after you kill and restart the app.
- No way to change the order in which the cities appear.
- The graphics of the clocks on the widget are quite bad.
Omg. What works??
Nice look, kinda. The icons are nice. Other than that it stinks ~ bad. Have to restart the phone to get added cities to show up on the list. Can only have six in two rows of 3 on the widget. The border lines for the widget are choppy & uneven. Day names are unattractive, Friday shows fine but Saturday is reduced to "Satur..." ~ yeech. Can't rename the locations. Just too much wrong with this. Lots of potential lost and wasted. Glad it's only 99¢.
I want a refund. Will not even start. Asks for a city and then not even courteous enough to thank me for my money it took. Could be fraud.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.