Dwelp is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
Dwelp is an elegant little puzzler with a brand new game mechanic. To complete a puzzle, just link all of the same-colored dots by placing them one near another. There's a catch, though... Once you have connected two dots, the others of the same color become locked in their place.
It's so simple to understand, yet it opens up a whole world of possibilities! Why "only" 120 puzzles, then? Because they were carefully selected from hundreds of others, in order to offer you only the best of the best.
Each puzzle has more than one solution (and some have thousands). Will you find the one that requires the least number of moves? That’s the real challenge! Should you complete it, you will be treated to a select number of puzzles that are bordering on impossibility. But the satisfaction of solving one of those can't be described in words…
Designed specifically for the iOS devices and carefully crafted to the tiniest detail, Dwelp brings you puzzle solving at its finest.
=== FEATURES ===
• 120 hand-crafted puzzles with a smooth difficulty curve
• An ultra-hard puzzle pack, if you are up to a tough challenge and have some good hours to spare
• Bonus puzzle pack with a different type of gameplay
• Handy features like the puzzle previewer, the progress saver and the powerful undoer, to enhance your gaming experience
• Easy one-handed portrait-mode control
• Working equally fine in landscape mode without any rotation
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
I just downloaded this game today and have already logged several hours. I'm actually too embarrassed to admit just how many hours as I certainly have other things I need to do today. (That's why the gods invented LATER. Sleeping's for wimps anyway, right?) I just had to see if I could complete the next puzzle… And then the next, and then the next. You get the idea. It is one of those games that is simple but not necessarily easy -- in other words, it's perfect. It starts off easy and gets progressively more difficult and then adds a level of complexity. Each addition is just enough and just at the right time to keep you interested. This is easily the best game I've played in a very, very long time.
Elegant and simple design leads to complex challenges. Some are extraordinarily difficult, but all are worth the effort if you make it. I have worked on some for days to solve them, and I've only made it to level 85. Sure, there are walkthroughs all over the Web, but you're only cheating yourself if you take that path. That's like buying a movie ticket and then just going home to read a synopsis of it. You can resist. Get your money's worth. Fabulous app gets all stars.
Great game but PLEASE let us turn OFF stupid "Game Center"
I love this game - very challenging and fun to play. I would give it 5 stars EXCEPT that this game now has that beyond-mind-numbingly annoying and stupid Game Center pop-up that wants me to login to Game Center to play (or keep playing). I do NOT and will NEVER use Game Center so why do I need to be nagged to login?
TO THE DEVELOPERS: Please add a setting in the options to turn OFF Game Center - I know I don't have to sign in, but the pop-ups during game play get really annoying. I've deleted some games that now require it (that didn't use to). I don't want to have to delete this game too! Please try to understand that not everyone likes Game Center.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 19.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Roundabyte
- In-App Purchases
- Playond $0.49
- Playond Trial $0.49
- Playond Early Adopter $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.