SoundPrism Electro is a musical instrument which makes it easy to come up with great chord progressions.
Play full arrangements of bass, harmony and melody with just one tap, making it an indispensable tool for songwriters or electronic musicians looking to add powerful chord progressions to their tracks.
* New sound engine with rock-solid polyphony and great-sounding effects. SoundPrism Electro’s new sounds are hand-crafted by Swiss sound designer Oliver Imseng to work beautifully with each other.
* Innovative and improved chord input system: effortlessly play inversions and chord progressions while focusing on your track, not on the music theory behind it.
* A ribbon controller for live manipulation of the built-in effects.
* New interactive tutorial system: SoundPrism Electro walks you through its interface and teaches you how to play.
* Supports Audiobus including state saving.
* Supports Core MIDI
What users are saying on the Audiobus forum:
"SoundPrism Pro has always been one of my fundamental instruments and composing tools, can't do without it, so I just got Electro two seconds ago. In just playing it for a minute I've suddenly got a head full of new tunes! This app is awesome: both the sounds and the playing structure are unique and fantastic! The only bad thing is I now have to put it away and go to work."
"This thing is awesome, the sounds coming from its internal synth are very rich and worth the price alone. I am glad I purchased this, keep em comming, oh yeah and thanks!"
Audiobus 3 MIDI fixes on iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
I connected my iPhone with no problem but it produces only a bass sound no chords not thre full 12. And I was trying to connect my ipad becaue I though that problem would be gone but I couldn’t connect it at the first place eventhough I went through the same thing I did with iphone. Please fix this or is there a solution to it. I neeeeeed this ASAP.
great! Would love option for chord only w/o bass
Nice that bass segment can play along with chord one finger, but would LOVE option to have no bass until pressed, for a chord. We have this for single notes, but not the chord alone like SoundPrism Pro (regular)
Surprisingly easy to play and versatile.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.