SoundPrism Electro is a musical instrument which makes it easy to come up with great chord progressions.
Play full arrangements of bass, harmony and melody with just one tap, making it an indispensable tool for songwriters or electronic musicians looking to add powerful chord progressions to their tracks.
* New sound engine with rock-solid polyphony and great-sounding effects. SoundPrism Electro’s new sounds are hand-crafted by Swiss sound designer Oliver Imseng to work beautifully with each other.
* Innovative and improved chord input system: effortlessly play inversions and chord progressions while focusing on your track, not on the music theory behind it.
* A ribbon controller for live manipulation of the built-in effects.
* New interactive tutorial system: SoundPrism Electro walks you through its interface and teaches you how to play.
* Supports Audiobus including state saving.
* Supports Core MIDI
What users are saying on the Audiobus forum:
"SoundPrism Pro has always been one of my fundamental instruments and composing tools, can't do without it, so I just got Electro two seconds ago. In just playing it for a minute I've suddenly got a head full of new tunes! This app is awesome: both the sounds and the playing structure are unique and fantastic! The only bad thing is I now have to put it away and go to work."
"This thing is awesome, the sounds coming from its internal synth are very rich and worth the price alone. I am glad I purchased this, keep em comming, oh yeah and thanks!"
- Updated Audiobus SDK
- Improved adaption to various screen sizes
- Safe areas are now respected
Ratings and Reviews
Nice Take on SoundPrism
The sounds in the app are designed to play together. The ribbon controller lets you control the filter. There are three parts, bass, chords, and melody. It also sends out midi. The only drawbacks are no way to specify midi channels or which cc is sent out by the ribbon controller. Very responsive playability and the built in tutorial steps you through all aspects of the app in bite size chunks. Very useful to be able to play along/control other apps. It would be nice to have some more built in sounds.
The app also has virtual midi in/out ports so you can record and playback via recorded midi in Cubasis for example. This can be used to make adjustments to the mix of the bass, chord, and melody parts or have other apps use this midi to accompany or replace the parts in SP Electro.
I connected my iPhone with no problem but it produces only a bass sound no chords not thre full 12. And I was trying to connect my ipad becaue I though that problem would be gone but I couldn’t connect it at the first place eventhough I went through the same thing I did with iphone. Please fix this or is there a solution to it. I neeeeeed this ASAP.
great! Would love option for chord only w/o bass
Nice that bass segment can play along with chord one finger, but would LOVE option to have no bass until pressed, for a chord. We have this for single notes, but not the chord alone like SoundPrism Pro (regular)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grace Cloud GmbH
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Audanika GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.