Tabbt is the best way to share everyday expenses and send money to your friends.
*** Winner of the German Design Award 2018 ***
A shared expense - that's what we call a Tab - is created within seconds: After paying for your group, you enter the total amount, add your friends and hit send. All Tabs add up to an ongoing balance. No more shuffling coins! Pay your friends back by picking up the next bill or by sending them money directly from within the app.
• Social network: Share expenses with your friends. Everyone can send, edit or comment Tabs.
• Send money: Connect your PayPal account and pay your friends back by sending them money directly from the app.
• Groups: Create Tabs with your friends even faster and have them all in one place.
• Notifications: Receive notifications and stay up to date.
• Guest feature: Your friends are not on Tabbt yet? No problem! Start using Tabbt immediately and add them as guests.
• Offline mode: Create Tabs even if you are not connected to the internet. As soon as you are online again, the Tabs will be sent to your friends.
• Synchronization: Use Tabbt on all your devices simultaneously.
Download Tabbt to take the hassle out of handling money among friends!
Fixed Navbar issue on iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Solution to Cash
Let me start by admitting: I hate coins. Tabbt allows me to NOT have friends hand me back 0,73 for whatever. Instead I "tabb" it and have them pay next time. We always stay in balance without having to shuffle coins back and forth. Keeps the wallet slim and I don't have to use math or remember who owes me how much. Love it! Also the devs are very responsive and quick to add new features!
I first used it in a roadtrip with friends. First roadtrip we did not have a fight who owes what. Super useful. I use it all the time now with my girlfriend for house expenses etc. the developers are very responsive to comments and bugs! I love it
Having to create an account is a showstopper
Having to create an account is a showstopper. Appreciate that live sharing of expenses can be a nice-to-have, but a) I don't want to force my friends to install an app, 2) I'm not exposing my personal info to you, 3) I need the app to work offline, with no access to a network.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.