We are glad to present Flow Speed Control. Get inspired by the App Preview and the gorgeous screenshots to find out what you can create with this ingenious tool.
Take control of the speed of your videos. Flow let you manipulate time and give you new perspectives on your recorded moments.
Combining high speed and slow motion techniques, you will be able to create stunning videos.
Flow is intuitive and super easy to use, just add and move the control points up and down so that the video can go gradually faster or slower than its natural speed.
• Capture amazing moments combining different speeds on-the-fly and perfect it later with innovative time remapping options.
• Edit the speed of videos recorded with any type of camera, there are many ways to import your videos, including directly from your GoPro or using iTunes, iCloud Drive and many others.
• Flow can gradually slow down or speed up any videos up to 24x, combine different speeds adding as many speed control points as you need.
• Create elaborated projects with one or multiple videos and customize each element with a different settings.
• There are many tools available for editing such as trimming, cropping, rotating and others.
• Flow supports recording, importing and exporting videos in ultra-high definition "4K".
• You can even edit professional slow motion videos recorded up to 1000fps.
• Instant project preview, watch your production without any waiting time.
• Videos created with Flow will play exact same way on every device, perfect for sharing.
• Stylize your videos with professional color controls and more than 40 unique filter effects.
• The audio of the video will match the video speed, creating a cool effect on voices and other sounds.
• Publish directly to social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others.
• Have fun playing in videos in reverse and sharing with your friends.
• Rotate videos you recorded in the wrong orientation.
• Save the best scenes of your videos as images.
• Crop videos to square format.
• Flow includes a handy extension to edit videos directly from Photos app.
• Use your Apple Watch as a remote control when recording with Flow.
Have any questions? Contact us at email@example.com
For more information, visit https://www.flowspeedcontrol.com
Follow us on social media @flowspeedcontrol
FLOW PROFESSIONAL SUBSCRIPTION
Flow Speed Control offers an optional Professional subscription. We provide a free trial that unlock all the professional features. You will not be charged until the free trial has expired. If you decide to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
This is a major update for Flow Speed Control! Check out these new amazing features:
• #flowspeedcontrol now uses Metal, the newest Apple rendering engine, to playback and export your videos, that means Flow is much faster and more stable than ever. If you have a older iOS device you will be able to export high definition videos without issues now.
• Create slo-mo and fast-speed "Live Photos" using few seconds from any video you have recorded.
• Major visual redesign using beautiful colors and many new controls. Flow now works in landscape mode and fully supports iPhone X and iPad Pro in all orientations.
• Import is improved with support for Live Photos, iCloud Drive, iTunes, Web and much more. Including connecting to your GoPro and editing directly with Flow.
• Create elaborated projects with multiple videos, each with their individual speed controls, color effects and other adjustments.
• Perfect video colors with the new contrast, brightness and saturation controls. We also included more video effects to stylize your videos.
• Duplicate and split video parts to create complex scenes with precise control.
• Increase your skills using the new Flow tutorial lessons we designed for you.
• Advanced export format settings, control for the resolution, frame rate, quality and much more.
• Audio and video content can be added from other apps via Drag and Drop.
Our team has spent a lot of time working on this, to bring these great features for you. Support Flow to become even better, by spreading the word and writing a nice review for us at the App Store.
Find us at www.flowspeedcontrol.com or on social medias @flowspeedcontrol
Thank you and ENJOY!
Ratings and Reviews
A Superb App
I have nothing but superlatives to say in my review of Flow. My 5-Star rating will speak for itself.
If I have any advice to the developers it would be to make the interface more professional looking (like Adobe Premiere) as it's colorful icons and somewhat cartoonish look and feel do not match the sophistication and excellence of this professional product. The price is also a bit low for the capability of Flow--I would easily have paid $5.99, especially if the interface were more polished to better represent the power, ease of use and sophistication that underlies this app. The app is that good!!
Also not sure how to speed up the export of the videos. I'm pretty sure that there is no way to process it faster within the phone but there may be a better algorithm that could be used. Not really a complaint as it does process in the background.
Simply said, this app is amazing, useful, practical, powerful and very well designed and represents an extremely excellent value.
Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We’re really glad you like the new version! If you want to share your projects with us, you can use #flowspeedcontrol in any social network so we can find it and share it! 😁
I actually don’t have any problems with this app I love it, it does take a while to upload a finished video and it says you can use other apps while uploading your finished video but you really can’t get off it or it stops lol
I don’t have a problem with that though I just let it load 🤷🏻♀️
I pay monthly and I’ve been paying for a couple months now 🙃🙃🙃
Last review—I have had this app for years. I bought the in app pro purchase and I am happy I did. This app is easy to use and all of the issues I have had before are resolved. I wish you could do a little more with the audio. It would be killer if you could change the speed of imported audio. All and all this is a stellar app and one I use a lot. New review- I never write poor reviews unless the devs ignore me- I beta test a lot of apps so I know to contact the dev first.. Five emails and NO response. I have had this app since release. Not the Pro version but I bought the in apps before pro came out. I use it on my iPhone with NO issue- my iPad will NOT restore my purchase and let me use the pro features I paid for. So am not to happy right now. Plus rarely updated. Grrrr.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- INTERACTIVE UNIVERSE CREATIVE SOFTWARES EIRELI
- 135.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Interactive Universe 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Flow Professional • 7 Days $1.99
- Flow Professional • 1 Year $9.99
- Professional Speed Control $9.99
- Flow Professional • 3 Months $4.99