Celebrate the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer) community with QutieLife™, an interactive social-simulation game that empowers YOU to bring joy and color to your city and friends! As Mayor, it’s your job to restore your city to its former glory by customizing shops, completing challenges, making new friends, and running your very own Pride parades. Choose your floats and navigate flamboyant parades in fun mini-games and puzzles. The bigger and more jubilant your parade, the more fun you’ll bring to the city, and the more of the city you’ll be able to customize and unlock! Lead your parade with your own avatar, join or form your own Club, and connect with other players to chat, visit each other’s city, or hang out in your town square.
• Be Creative! Create and launch Pride parades by designing your own flotillas, with tons of flamboyant and fun floats to choose from - including bikers, LGBT flag-bearers, giant boom boxes, the Eiffel Tower and more!
• It’s YOUR City! Upgrade your LGBT Center and turn drab gray buildings into thriving businesses and residences, bringing more income to your city, and unlocking more of the city to explore. The residents of these buildings get bored over time, so it’s up to you to run parades by them to keep the party going!
• Customizable Avatar! Personalize your own avatar with different body types, skin tones, clothes and accessories; Use your avatar to lead your own Pride parade or join a friend’s parade.
• Story Mode! Complete forty tricky puzzle challenges while following the story of your Mayoral journey, and the story of Pride!
• Lead Your Parade! Swipe to navigate your parade through city streets and festivals in fun and addictive parade mini-games; Collect power-ups to alter gameplay, while avoiding roadblocks, construction sites, and protestors. The farther you run your parade, the more joy you’ll bring to the city!
• Share Your Pride! Robust social features include in-game chat, the ability to visit each other’s cities, and more. Meet people from around the world and build your own community of Pride!
• Join the Community! An innovative “Club” program allows players to join together to chat and interact on a huge scale. Send messages to your group via in-game billboards, get exclusive news, updates, and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I just recently got this app because one of my friend recommended it to me saying that the game was great, and amazing, and such a cool app, so I downloaded it. Soon after I download it, I encountered a problem. The problem was that when I opened up the game, yes, it would start loading, but then the loading screen would freeze. After around 10 minutes it would tell me to check my internet connection. Then it would tell me I could either exit the game, or I could retry. So I checked my connection, and it was perfectly fine, so I powered off and powered on my phone, closed the game and I opened it again, and it still wasn’t working. It just sat there for a long time frozen, not even telling me to check my network. This is really frustrating, especially because I haven’t played the game yet, and I really wanted to after I heard about it. I even checked that last time the game was updated and “fixed” and it was LAST YEAR. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE Update the game, and fix this problem. I have read other reviews and I’m quite sure I’m not the only one dealing with this problem. Again, please fix this.
Would not work
I was really excited when I saw a app for building your world as I call this type of app especially since it was lgbtq so I downloaded it and opened it up it wouldn’t start so I restarted it then my phone since it wouldn’t come it kept sayin I needed it to be connected to WiFi for the first launch I gave it a few days and it still did not work so I did the same as last its been a while since I re- downloading please if you can help I would love to play your game
This game is sorta like sims city. You build stuff and earn coins from the fruits of your labor. As for the reviewer that is worried about sexuality, there's no sexuality in this game other than creating a pride parade. 99.9% of children movies/tv/games have heteronormative characters. To me that's the greater sin, to grow up and never be able identify with LGBT characters on the screen. Since the topic of 2016 has moved toward gender identity, I'll reply by explaining that science has shown to be the more correct assumption is the child makes the assumption of gender identity at a very early age of 2 to 4. How we wear our hair, talk and walk. Studies of adults, even as old as late life, that have been forced to have a certain gender identity have shown they all felt wrongly gendered at an early age. Thanks Atari for making this, I'm off to buy the rest of the Atari games that I grew up on. One request, make Atari games for Apple TV.
- LGBT Media Inc.
- 136.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation), iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi‑Fi, iPad mini Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 LGBT Media, Inc. All rights reserved. QutieLife™ and associated intellectual property is owned by LGBT Media, Inc. Developed by Mad Marshmallow.
- In-App Purchases
- Set of Gems $0.99
- Stack of Gems $4.99
- Pile of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.