Curated Knowledge at its Finest.
Have you ever wondered what someone else’s thought patterns and connections might look like? Would you like to navigate from theories of religion, to animal intelligence all the way to hot trends like the sharing economy?
If so, then you need to dive into Jerry’s Brain. This app features acclaimed tech analyst and futurist Jerry Michalski. See his thinking all connected in his digital Brain like you’ve never seen ideas woven together before!
For the first time ever, Jerry Michalski has released an app on his very popular internet Brain. Thousands of people have used Jerry’s Brain as a resource on the Internet for the latest and greatest business practices, social and economic theories as well as thousands of trending technology topics. Now it’s all rolled in one app for the iPhone and iPad (the larger the screen, the better it works).
Get ready to be inspired, amazed and informed.
“My Brain isn’t perfect or complete, it’s just my perspective on everything, from which venture capitalists invested in which startups (and who competes with them) to the many types of democracy to my strongly held beliefs. I hope you’ll find it useful, and that you’ll email me with your comments and additions. Every day I add to this Brain -- a quarter-million thoughts and counting.” - Jerry Michalski
* Over 250,000 useful, interesting topics curated by a top tech analyst
* Dynamic information visualization of deep knowledge sets
* Displayed and powered by award-winning TheBrain Technologies software
* Most scalable and largest mind map created by a single individual ever publicly published
* Includes powerful search to find relevant topics
* Visual connections enable you to discover information that isn’t possible with standard internet search
* Unique and fun browsing experience through Jerry’s perspective on everything, from a tech startup ecosystem web to cocktail recipes.
* Dynamically updated – a quarter million Thoughts and growing as Jerry adds to it!
Fixes issues related to opening on iOS 9.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Garden of mental riches
Easier to read on the desktop than iPhone (I guess I should try the pad), but what a big lot of brain to have in your pocket! Seriously, following the trails of Jerry's diverse and fascinating interests is a deeply stimulating delight.
Large collection of information organized in a way that may, bring a different way to look at things. Thanks for sharing Jerry.
Guaranteed fresh indeed!!
I love picking Jerry's brain! He actively curates and organizes thoughts daily so it's sure to keep expanding in fascinating ways (just like the universe!)
Like to see a few things:
1) change log since I last opened the app or a specified date (or maybe a view of his brain containing "what's new")
2) the idea of "Brainmarks" - after a dialogue with jerry - he naturally refers to 10 different thoughts in his brain. Be great to "mark" these set of thoughts in this app for follow up. Brownie points for accountability!
I look forward to seeing where this goes and how it integrates to the greater sphere of the webbrain!
- TheBrain Technologies
- 37 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 TheBrain Technologies LP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.