Glovo’s mission is to deliver anything you need, fast! And today we’re raising the bar with some new improvements.
Our app now supports Croatian! Any customer that wants to have Glovo deliver local products to their doorstep is a customer that we want to support.
Welcome to Glovo <3
Loving our app? Remember to leave a review and let everyone know how Glovo is helping you.
Ratings and Reviews
I am really disappointed because I have been using GLOVO and recommended it for more than two or three months now. Had some technical problems of location but always have been resolved and everything was ok but today I was amazed because I asked for two GLOVO and always courier because I send things to my clients (always paid the same fee Q12 for the courier service) so I can add to my product that Q12 fee and the third GLOVO charged me Q23? More than double how come? So now they say it is not going to be a fee but is going to change. Very disappointing for me!
Bug in the app made me pay extra fees
1. A bug in the app didn't let me see the order I had just made, so I thought that order didn't go through. Because of that, I had to make the same order again. After some minutes, the first order I made finally showed in the app as "ongoing order", so now I had two ongoing orders with exactly the same product. Clearly that was Glovo's fault, so I thought they would apologize and just cancel the first order; no big deal.
But then I contact them and they say they are going to charge me 0.90 USD as a cancellation fee, for something that was clearly their fault. I now think that the bug in the app was implemented on purpose, and Glovo is just trying new methods to overcharge their customers without their consent.
2. As others have mentioned, they ask for a picture of an official ID and one of your credit card. I hope they can reveal what technical measures they take to make sure they don't get hacked and those pictures don't get intercepted by third parties. I have used many American apps before and almost never have had to deal with that kind of requests.
3. On March 2019, they cancelled an order but still charged my credit card with the full amount. They haven't given me a full refund yet, one week after the incident.
Charged for an Order I Never Made
I was charged on my account for an order I never made (I first noticed an order was charged when I checked my bank account), tried to contact them to get it refunded or taken off, but they kept saying it was cancelled by me and just not understanding that I never made the order at all. The reply for the order addressed me by the absolute wrong name (which I’m assuming is the person who actually ordered it so I’m also assuming my account was hacked). I keep getting the run around and being told to go to chat support (which doesn’t exist if you’re not ordering). In addition, the app glitches like crazy so I can’t review restaurants at the end either which I had also contacted them about (to which they also gave me 0 helpful responses to fix it). I’m over this app and their customer service. What use is answering quickly if you don’t resolve problems? They’re just out to take your money. Never using this app and service again unless they either become more helpful and fix their app and fix their security measures.
- Glovoapp 23 SL
- 269.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, French, Georgian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Glovo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.