(If you experience any bug please contact me in mail I will fix it in short time)
This type of wall breaker game can help you to improve your vision in a pleasure way. To use the application to cure lazy eye you should play the game with 3D glasses. (You can play the game without the 3D glasses too but for color adjustment it is useful.)
You can calibrate the game to be visible the paddle only for one eye the ball for the other eye only in that way the eyes forced to work together as a team and help to improve vision in the most modern way.
Please read the following brief to get a picture about the purposes.
- Lazy eye \Amblyopia is a visual disorder in which the brain partially or wholly ignores input from one eye.
- The popular video game has been found to be effective at treating adult amblyopia, also known as 'lazy eye', according to new research conducted by scientists.
- Playing the puzzle game requires information to be sent to both eyes, making them work cooperatively.
- By making both eyes cooperate, the amblyopic brain is able to relearn as a result of an increase in the level of plasticity in the brain.
(You should have a two color glass (3D glasses, anaglyph glasses) the color is not important because you can adjust the colors in the app as you wish)
If you encounter any issue please contact me and send me the name of your device and a description about the issue and I will fix it as soon as possible, thanks.
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but
I'm testing this app for couple days now so it's kind of early to see if my lazy eye is getting any better i just wish the programmers had done a better job though, the ball get stock on an infinite loop quite often ,music after a while gets a bit annoying ,graphics wise it could use some work too to make it more eye pleasing (pun intended )
It is kinda expensive for such a simple app hopefully will help my eye get better i will update this review in couple months
Have bought two games from this developer: Breakers and Blocks, yet to see an update for either of the two. Both games have bugs that need to be fixed. In Breakers either the ball disappears, gets stuck, or you automatically lose all your lives once you lose once. With the game Blocks (Tetris) the button to rotate the blocks gets stuck. Glad I didn't buy the "bundle" for the price of 79.99 with more of these unfinished games. 3 stars for your half effort.
- Balazs Bertalan
- 65 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © BeBa Soft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.