With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
Build your multi-story house now!
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1.DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature at anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside it thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community on www.homedesign3d.net!
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
Follow us on Instagram @homedesign3d_off
Ratings and Reviews
Good product, but some things are missing
It is a good product, considering price and features but I can see it’s still missing some things. For instance, I was unable to find a plain piece of wood or marble that could be used as a kind of mini-table, seated on the lower part of an middle-wall aperture, in a wall between the kitchen and a living room; this is very common in apartments, here in Argentina and is used for breakfast. I didn’t find a microwave oven also, neither some other appliances that are commonly used. The 3D view should be able to move the point of view (camera?) along the vertical axis more close to the floor, so you can have a view from that position. And why there’s no print option in the menu? The web page shows three program versions, but when you go to the App Store there’s only one. I’m new to this program, so I will continue experimenting and probably write a better review later on. I guess some of the features I asked for (and other users too) are on their way and maybe next versions will include them, eventually. Anyway, a good, easy to use program that solved my short time needs.
Overall i think its a great program with some significant ups yet disappointing downs. Anyone with some patience and general knowledge can figure out how to navigate and design a space. In the end you do get a great visual. My only complaints (which I would imagine will be added into the program down the road) is it does not offer any way to add wall moldings, wainscotting, crown or base. This is a very big part of my designs and missing that element in my visuals is a pretty big deal. It also doesnt allow you to designate an area of a wall that you want finished in a certain way without doing the entire wall. For example in the kitchen, if you want to see your backsplash you have to see it on the entire wall, not just above your countertops and cabinet area. The last thing are the kitchen cabinets. They are just a mess. Very limited options, style is minimalist with really no way to tweek them other than color. My project did come out great for an newbie. Im glad i found the program and took the time to learn it.
Not too great...
This program might help people come up with very rudimentary designs. There are many things I don’t like about it. I have a tri-level home. Levels of my house aren’t stacked one on top of the other. It would be impossible to design such a home with this program. It can be well used for simpler room designs though. I will just create the space I want to add on to my house in one section. I don’t like that I can’t specifically designate the length of walls, doors, and other architecture. Instead you have to drag to the length you want and it’s almost impossible to get it exact. Sorta lame. With some updates I hope that this program will go from basic to much better.
- 113.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Anuman Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Gold Plus version $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.