"Record anything, quickly."
Quick Record is the fastest way to record audio with your device.
It can record in one tap or even automatically, sync to multiple iOS devices with iCloud, capture in High/Medium/Low quality, record directly from the Apple Watch microphone, share via email, and open in other apps.
Record music, lectures, meetings, wildlife, interviews, ideas, and anything else using the device in your hands.
* * * WHY THIS APP? * * *
Quick Record is unmatched when it comes to organizing recordings, cloud sync, and capturing without distraction.
You can organize your recordings with great flexibility using names, tags, or stars: instead of having to think "Which folder did I put it in?", you can just search for any property and see instant results.
If you choose to use iCloud, there are powerful syncing features that allow you to access your recordings on multiple devices with zero effort; all recordings are uploaded automatically and can be downloaded from another device with just one tap.
This is also the most nimble recording app you will ever use. If you turn on automatic recording, you can start capturing by just opening the app - no need to "find the record button". Quick Record doesn't force you to think of a name every time you save, but you can turn this on if you like. It's the kind of app that lets you get your ideas down without buttons that jump around the screen, and without forcing you play Space Invaders with alerts and popups just to save your stuff.
And if you're coming from the Voice Memos app, you'll enjoy the ability to open your recordings in other apps.
* * * FEATURES * * *
• Record with one tap
• Record automatically when the app opens
• Sync to multiple iOS devices with iCloud
• Use locally without iCloud if desired
• Record in the background while using other apps
• Record in the background while device is asleep / locked
• Record directly from Apple Watch microphone
• Prevent the screen from locking while recording
• Pause and continue recording from the lock screen
• Pause and continue recording with your headphone remote
• Select quality from High (256kbps), Medium (96kbps), or Low (32kbps)
• Share via email, iMessage, Airdrop, etc…
• Open in other apps
• Organize by naming / tagging / starring items
• Search by name / tag
• Choose your workflow (automatically Edit/Tag/Share/Open in… after recording)
• Play recordings while using other apps
• Remove device copy to save space while keeping iCloud copy
• AAC / M4A format
• VoiceOver support
• Clean interface
• No complicated instructions
• No annoying ads or review popups
• No behavioural analytics or 3rd party trackers
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* * * BUG REPORTS, SUPPORT, FEEDBACK * * *
From within the app, tap the Info button, then select 'Send Feedback'.
• Available in Spanish
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve missed the audio recording app from Apple that they pulled off the App Store and discontinued. This is a great alternative — and has tags!
Is there any way to connect a Bluetooth mic like Mikme to your app? I’d love to record Hi Res files of me playing guitar with the Mikme Blackgold model in particular. Or at least import the files I record on my Mikme and/or have saved to iCloud from their app. Their app doesn’t have the ability to tag (oddly) or import photos to identify the files (can only take a picture), which becomes a huge shortcoming when a person is recording a massive amount of files. If I could somehow record with their mic using your app and/or import the files and tag from there, I’d use your app exclusively for recording, playback, and organizing my files.
Would also be helpful to have video capabilities in your app like the Mikme app offers so I can watch myself practicing guitar and see myself fretting notes.
Also, on another subject, will you be publishing Joybox on iOS anytime soon? Looks really cool! I saw it is on the web, but I don’t think it’s possible to use it offline as described as a web app. Perhaps it’s just a GitHub project or preview right now?
Hi developer, i tried to contact you via the send feedback button but the app crashed every time. The recordings aren't showing up in icloud even though the app has permission to share into icloud. What should I do?
This is absolutely accessible. Easy to use with VoiceOver, and very simple. You can select between high, medium, or low quality formats, and you can record on the fly by performing a magic tap (2-finger doubletap) all in all, no problems, can’t complain.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rosano Coutinho
- 4.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Rosano Coutinho
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.