-Secure Password Manager with Touch ID & Passcode, Lock all data:
Remembering all Website, Bank, Email Login & Password
It uses Touch ID to validate device owner and uses passcode as a alternative to Touch ID.
- Universal App (support both iPad and iPhone)
- Touch ID unavailable device owner may choose passcode to login
- Stored data is encrypted
- Passcode is stored in System Keychain. Even if the app is deleted, the passcode is still there unless you erase them through the app.
- Built in Search Function
- Add Logo Function
Swipe to Copy, Edit, and delete.
- Copy User name and Password Directly
- Edit and view the data
- 1 click Delete
- New Edit icon
- Bug Fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't try this app
Nothing on this app works, you set a passcode and it doesn't do anything. I would not recommend this app at all.
I can’t turn the app off HELP
It’s not filling out my passwords anymore even if I delete them off the app first, it becoming a real annoyance.
- Dickson Kwok
- 14.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 @ Love-Creative.com
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.