• Apple Best New Games
• “Fresh and fun. A lovely experience” - Touch Arcade
• “This is the kinda game you don’t want to put down. A lot of polish and love was put into this game!” - Ray Wenderlich
• “Lettercraft is a new favorite. The game mechanic is distinctive and sets it apart from the rest.” - AppAdvice
• “A game built to conquer the mobile market with its surprising depth and creative mechanics.” - iDownloadBlog
Are you looking for an original and stimulating word game? The search is over!
Try Lettercraft, a fun and innovative word game that will test your word skills like never before.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE LETTERCRAFT?
• Adventure mode with 70 different levels, with more levels coming soon!
• Survival mode to push your mind even further.
• Easy, Normal and Hard difficulty for both Adventure and Survival mode.
• Multiplayer mode: challenge your friends via bluetooth and see who is the best!
• Advanced game statistics with detailed charts and data of your play style.
• Stunning handcrafted themes that completely change the app look & feel.
• Proper nouns are not allowed in Lettercraft as well as most word games. If you find a missing word please email us at email@example.com
• Developed in collaboration with Stefano Figurelli.
KEEP UP WITH LETTERCRAFT
• Follow @LettercraftApp on Twitter for the latest!
• Have a problem? Want to give us a feedback? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Lettercraft, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
• Fixed a bug on the levels that requires the word to end on the border;
Your opinion is really important for us! If you like Lettercraft please let us know what you think by leaving a review!
Since we can’t give answer to reviews, if you find a missing word in Lettercraft please tell us by writing at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Starts fun, loses appeal
I play word games to relax and pass the time. This game starts out fun but quickly becomes anything but relaxing- the colour changes of letters and shaking is annoying and severely distracting when you're trying to locate words. I've noticed that I can quickly locate long words when the match starts but the constant colour changes quickly make the screen an unreadable mess. Wish it could get an update that offers some alternative signal about the letter countdown, until then I've stopped playing.
I'm a word puzzle geek - I love doing Sunday NYTimes crosswords. I love Boggle (the 5x5 board - not the skimpy 4x4 version). I don't get caught up in just any old word puzzle, though. To grab and keep my attention, it has to have fairly simple rules, a clean design, and above all has to be challenging. Lettercraft hits that trifecta, and then some.
Pros: totally, completely, maddeningly addictive. The design is clean, colorful, and intuitive. Each level has a different, but simple, rule to follow. You can choose from multiple difficulty options. And the pressure created by unused tiles "heating" up and eventually disappearing is maddening and brilliant all at the same time. It's awesome that you have unlimited "lives," so you can keep trying a level over and over and over again until you get better and pass it. I've made it through all 200 existing levels, am thoroughly addicted, and am going through withdrawal waiting for more levels! (Are they coming soon?? Please??)
Cons: multiplayer requires Bluetooth, which is really limiting. Serious bummer. I'd love to see a better multiplayer option - via Game Center, perhaps? Another negative is that the game can only be played with your phone/device in vertical position. A minor quibble, for sure, but it would be nice to have the option of playing with your phone in horizontal position.
Love the game. Was disturbed when America wasn't included in the word data base.
This game has been a joy for me and others whom I share the game with, namely my beautiful girlfriend Ashley, who shines like a star in the night sky. Onward from this I play this game all the time, and just once today I attempted to input America and was completely, utterly, and unequivocally horrified to the point of nearly having vomit spewing not from my mouth only, but nose and tear ducts as well.. I recovered shakily from this abject state of fear and oppression and resolved to write this scathing review. My pure distaste for the lack of patriotism displayed, and the almost completely out of character behavior of my favorite letter based word game, has brought me here. I give it 3 stars because it's good, let's face it this game is God's gift to train thumbs, the part I lost my 2 stars was the loss of all 50 when you forgot to include the American values and tradition that the word America invokes. The fact is, I usually use America as a verb, maintaining its capital letter. To america something means many things the most of which is freedom.
Put America in the game, this is a simple and with out doubt the most important necessity of any recent, or soon to arrive updates.
Please. For the red and the white and the blue. For the love of God man,( lady), do it!
Thank you for you time.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.