Timeline brings Twitter on your Notification Center. See tweets of your timeline wherever and whenever you want!
Customizable: Choose how many tweets you want to show.
Quick: Click on a tweet to open it, if the tweet contains a link you'll be taken directly to it.
Shortcuts: Click the Blue Bird to send a tweet (via browser).
Safe: Your password isn't stored on your Mac! Authentication via Twitter OAuth.
1) Open the app
2) Click "Login with Twitter", your web browser will be opened.
3) Complete the authorization process.
4) Come back to the app and check that your account was been correctly recognized.
5) Open the widget and click "Always Allow" when you see the prompt: "Timeline wants to use your confidential information stored in net.doublerew.Timeline in your keychain." (Twice!)
Ratings and Reviews
Nice looking sidebar-style twitter feed
This app DOES work — just took playing with it for a few moments. If after authorization your feed isn’t being displayed, first open the settings (the cog icon) and set the minimum and maximum number tweets to display to 10 and 30 respectively. The default values seem to be null, which makes it look like it’s broken. If it’s still not working, open notification center and add the widget. It requests keychain access, which might be preventing the app from doing it’s thing.
Waste of money
This app doewnt do anything than creating a floating window with a number of tweets. If you interact with tweets you are directed to a browser. All I wanted was to have a widget on my timeline.
The developer, Fausto Ristagno, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fausto Ristagno
- 850.5 KB
- Social Networking
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Fausto Ristagno
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.