You can now access the latest news and developments in the IP industry on the move, with Managing Intellectual Property’s App for iPad and iPhone.
- Browse MIP’s global coverage with intuitive navigation
- Download the latest news and read offline wherever you are
- Scroll through the app by area/practice of interest, including Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright and Internet IP
- Break down stories further by news, blog, features and country updates
- See all of Managing IP’s regular supplements
- Use the ‘My Clippings’ feature to save stories for later reading – on the app or on the main website
If you already have trial access or are a paid subscriber to MIP, download the App now to enjoy full access to the latest intellectual property news and developments. Non-subscribers are invited to download the App to review a selection of free articles, updated daily.
About Managing IP
Managing IP is the global IP resource, used by 89% of the top 50 global IP law firms.
Managing IP was founded in 1990 and now has journalists based in the UK, US and Asia. Today it publishes over 100 articles on topical patent, trade mark, copyright and internet-related issues every month, many of them only available online, and now on this App.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.