•• Spring Cleaning 2 was built by Sam Warfield, graduate of Newton Academy -- a revolutionary school that trains software developers. ••
Spring Cleaning 2 makes it easy to delete multiple contacts from your address book. Deleted contacts are saved to Spring Cleaning 2's Trash, where you can restore or permanently delete them.
Spring Cleaning 2 follows the award-winning Spring Cleaning, which was featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy, and downloaded over a million times. It has been completely rewritten from the ground up. New features include:
- Lightning fast delete and restore operations (especially with large address books)
- Background completion of operations when you exit the app or sleep your display
- New precise progress indicator
- Interface adapts beautifully for iPhone 4, iPhone 5/5C/5S, and iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Support for landscape orientation
- Support for both iOS 7 and 8
WARNING: If your contacts are synced with a cloud service such as iCloud, Google, or Outlook, your device will automatically remove the contacts you delete in Spring Cleaning 2 from your account and other synced devices.
If you're tired of scrolling through contacts you'll never call while you hunt for the ones that matter, then Spring Cleaning 2 can help you turn over a new leaf, whether you want to keep romantic connections private, purge unneeded business contacts, or simply get rid of duplicate entries from a bad sync.
- Quickly and easily select and delete multiple contacts
- Restore or permanently delete contacts in the Trash
- View a contact's details by tapping on their name
- Search Contacts or Trash
- Toggle filter to show All or just Selected
- All/None button de/selects all contacts at once (for the very bold: remove everything and start fresh, or work backwards, sparing only those you want to keep)
- Free updates as we add more functionality!
- Misc improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's not deleting all the contacts that I selected!!!!
I built up 2000 contacts and this app made it so easy to delete 1500 of them without having to go into every single contact. I have the latest iOS and it worked perfectly.
know that this is version 2 because when iOS updates, you will have to buy this app all over again! it’s bad enough that apple does not give you the option to delete contacts, but these people thrive on them updating (which apple does constantly) to recharge the suckers who already paid for it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.