WINNER: Puzzle App Game of the Year Awards - Best Physics Puzzle!
"A stunning visual treat" - AppAdvice (4.5/5 stars)
"One of the best physics puzzlers ever." - Nontrivial Games
"There are some levels that will basically snap your brain in half" - TouchArcade (4.5/5 stars)
"I’ve yet to come across a puzzle-game like Manowar" - appgefahren.de
"Manowar is really outstanding" - GottaSolveIt
"Incredibly satisfying" - Softonic (4/5 stars)
"Will keep you coming back for hours" - AppsMeNow
“A must try!” - PuzzleGameApp (4.5/5 stars)
Journey over 60 individually crafted levels that each pose a unique challenge to be unraveled
- universal app for iPad and iPhone
- unlock the speed run mode
- unlock the bonus stage
- join the select few who have ever attempted the final level
- tilt the ship and tap to fire cannons, empty the ship to solve the puzzle
- designed to simultaneously challenge your logic, lateral thinking and timing skills
Balls move in unison, often forcing an undesired outcome. It may be useful to think about how to separate them.
Some levels require manipulating the balls in unconventional way. Keep experimenting and think outside the box.
If there is one difficult ball always left at the end it may help to devise the criteria for clearing this one and working back from there.
As a general rule of thumb the levels usually require logical solution rather than a skill challenge (This is not the case in the bonus stage!)
Red herrings are very rare. eg. If a cannon or platform exists it is usually part of the solution.
If you’re stuck tweet @manowargame for a hint.
- Major 2019 update with new puzzles, improved design and streamlined gameplay
- You can now attempt any level (except the final one)
- Payment model is now ad supported free-to-play
- Now supports all modern iPad and iPhone devices
Ratings and Reviews
Holy **** this game is good
I consider myself an avid devourer of puzzle games, so I when I came across this game a few hours ago (years after it was released), I figured why not give it a try? It’s free, after all. I had no idea I was about to try one of the best games I have *ever* played in my life. I honestly do not know how I hadn’t heard of this before. It is unbelievably good. Very interesting mechanic, well-crafted and smooth puzzles. Love love love it
This is a fantastic puzzle game. Unique in its design & perfectly balanced. It is difficult but not just for difficulty sake. It's an intelligent game. One of my favorite games in recent times & my favorite puzzle game in a long time!!!
This lovely game has really clever physics puzzles that are very satisfying to solve. The graphics and sounds are great to match.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Maker Publishing Pty Ltd
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Maker Publishing Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.